Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Testing Port-shifting(fixed android multiplayer) and multiple PPSSPP on one PC
12-04-2015, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 05:55 PM by RowdyRocket.)
RE: Testing Port-shifting(fixed android multiplayer) and multiple PPSSPP on one PC
How do I grab the source code for this mod? I'm wanting to fix the multiple Xbox controller detection. I was able to get them working with the master just wanting to try it on co-op.

I tried pulling from the 8134 link at the top of your post but when I build it I received errors pertaining to directx9. So I merged only the modified files with my copy of the master. I was then able to get it to build but when I tried multiplayer on the same PC using your directions here I was unable to do so.

Did you also modify them to make this possible? Or am I missing something?
@Onelight or anyone else that's tried. Do you get interference when playing multiplayer on the same PC with everyone using controllers? I've been working with the xInput and have got it working but after the third person joins control distortion begins. Curious if this also happens with dInput. I have nothing to test with.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Testing Port-shifting(fixed android multiplayer) and multiple PPSSPP on one PC - RowdyRocket - 12-04-2015 05:34 PM