Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Testing Port-shifting(fixed android multiplayer) and multiple PPSSPP on one PC
11-24-2015, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 06:02 PM by RowdyRocket.)
RE: Testing Port-shifting(fixed android multiplayer) and multiple PPSSPP on one PC
Hmm.. I wish I was getting that result. It detects my first controller no problem but doesn't recognize any of the others. I'm using the SCP Tool Kit which shows all the controllers active. They are also detected in other programs? Do any of you guys have any ideas on what I can try to get them detected or should I move this to a different area?

If I use the SCP monitor and change any of the controllers to Pad 1 then it works no problem, so it doesn't appear to be a controller issue. PPSSPP recognizes the first controller as x360 but as I said before all others are ignored? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: searched through the code and found that the Xbox controller (xInput) was only limited to one controller. Generic pads (dInput) were setup for four in some places up to ten controllers. Looks like an easy fix. The problem is I don't have any dInput pads to test with. Though I have been able to get it to detect the Xbox controllers I have so far with no issues.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Testing Port-shifting(fixed android multiplayer) and multiple PPSSPP on one PC - RowdyRocket - 11-24-2015 07:22 PM