Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Streaming from android to PC
11-02-2015, 01:08 AM
Streaming from android to PC
Hey everyone. Smile

Since I now have PPSSPP successfully running on my Nvidia Shield Portable, I was wondering if you all could help me crack my next problem.

I'm trying to find a solution to another problem I have. Basically, I want to stream games from my Android device (in this case, an Nvidia Shield Portable or Shield Tablet - I have both.), to my PC to be broadcasted by OBS to the internet.

Now, it seems easy enough to find a program that mirrors the screen of my Android, but here is the problem. I can't for the life of me seem to find a program that successfully streams the audio.

I have tried a program called Screen Stream Mirroring, which I'm working with the dev on a solution for this - but it basically streams the video and no sound, even though it *should* stream sound as well.

The other program, Weak Control, streams both sound and video, but it runs choppy on my PC for some reason, despite having ample processing power and bandwidth to play with.

So, I'm wondering if any of you could help me figure out a solution for this. Weak Control is *almost* there, but the sound and video are sluggish, even at low resolution settings which should be capable of streaming. Any ideas? It uses Google Chrome as it's host on the PC.

Any ideas from any of you people who are much smarter than I am when it comes to this stuff? Big Grin Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply