Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Controlling issue with rotate camera games
09-28-2015, 07:50 PM
Controlling issue with rotate camera games
Dudes, there is a issue. All games runs without glitches and crashes.No just recently ran into a problem in the two games, in which I wanna play. In fact, many of these games is the game where there is a camera view, ie. use the arrows, for instance on the joystick, you can rotate the camera around the character, but with the help of the left pad-a movin character. And the problem is that when the character moving as a button camera review. To more fully imagine what it looks like, say running your character forward, and the camera rests with us up. Clearly, I thought that it is necessary to delve into the control settings. Try a bunch of options, the arrow is set separately, left / right pad-s alone, but the result is still the same. And with standard settings on the keyboard is no such problem.I thought the joystick can be buggy. I tried two others-all the same trouble. Who else encountered this? I still think that somewhere in the control settings I or something removed or deleted when I bring myown settings, or can not put a tick where. Many have tried to change that, and in Final Fantasy Type-0 and The 3-rd Birthday did not get to play. Please tell me where to poke (I'm pretty sure that there is only one thing is setting) to avoid these simultaneous movement forward and the camera up with control via joystick.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Controlling issue with rotate camera games
try pressing analog button on ur gamepad or if u dont have show meh picture of ur gamepad or at last model and name

also try removing arrows bindings in control mapping and tell us if the problem still occurs

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply