Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
Gundam VS Gundam Next Plus
09-26-2015, 06:59 AM
Question RE: Gundam VS Gundam Next Plus
Hello guys! Can someone please translate this screen to me? Specially the ones on the right side. Thanks!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Gundam VS Gundam Next Plus
good thx for sharing
10-05-2015, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 06:02 PM by banchonacho.)
Top one is the number of songs you have checked.
Bottom one is shuffle.

It's just a music player.

As for the FPS drop tried a few random matches on newest (at time of writing) SVN. No drop, though running on a gaming PC is largely overkill for PPSSPP. What platform are you on?
10-06-2015, 12:52 PM
(10-05-2015 05:56 PM)banchonacho Wrote:  Top one is the number of songs you have checked.
Bottom one is shuffle.

It's just a music player.

As for the FPS drop tried a few random matches on newest (at time of writing) SVN. No drop, though running on a gaming PC is largely overkill for PPSSPP. What platform are you on?

Win 7 using the latest dev build
10-16-2015, 05:49 AM
I am extremely new to this and I can't get this game to run worth a damn. The menu's all play fine, but the second I start a match the framerate absolutely TANKS down to 7 and everything is insanely slow. I managed to speed it up to ALMOST playable levels by using framerate skip 5, but it's still choppy as hell and the framerate is terrible.

I'm on a laptop that plays other games fine. It's not particularly strong, but is should have more than enough juice for this. I've tried various graphics settings and aside from what I mentioned above, nothing's improved it past "barely playable" with 11 fps. I post here because this place doesn't seem to have a formal support board. Help, please.
10-17-2015, 11:31 AM
(10-16-2015 05:49 AM)joegt123 Wrote:  I am extremely new to this and I can't get this game to run worth a damn. The menu's all play fine, but the second I start a match the framerate absolutely TANKS down to 7 and everything is insanely slow. I managed to speed it up to ALMOST playable levels by using framerate skip 5, but it's still choppy as hell and the framerate is terrible.

I'm on a laptop that plays other games fine. It's not particularly strong, but is should have more than enough juice for this. I've tried various graphics settings and aside from what I mentioned above, nothing's improved it past "barely playable" with 11 fps. I post here because this place doesn't seem to have a formal support board. Help, please.

have you tried restoring ppsspp to it's default settings and deleteing any custom game configs for it?
I finally got it to run again doing this
10-18-2015, 08:11 AM
I never had any custom game configs in the first place (not sure how exactly they work, yet) and setting back to default just erased "barely playable" back down to 7 FPS and 20% play speed. I had just DL'ed this emu when I tried it, so it was very likely settings were default the first time I had an issue.

I've tried numerous combinations of every "increase speed" setting I could find in the graphics setting in order to get it up to the aforementioned "barely playable". No idea.
10-18-2015, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2015 08:36 AM by ismhael.)
(10-18-2015 08:11 AM)joegt123 Wrote:  I never had any custom game configs in the first place (not sure how exactly they work, yet) and setting back to default just erased "barely playable" back down to 7 FPS and 20% play speed. I had just DL'ed this emu when I tried it, so it was very likely settings were default the first time I had an issue.

I've tried numerous combinations of every "increase speed" setting I could find in the graphics setting in order to get it up to the aforementioned "barely playable". No idea.

Try this. Right click the game icon on PPSSPP then click on "Delete game config".
After deleting the config, create a new config for the game.
Then apply this settings on the Graphics tab:
Backend - Direct3D9
Mode - Buffered rendering
Frameskipping - 4
Auto frameskip - Checked
Anisotropic filtering - Off
This is my settings for GVGNP on a low-end Intel laptop. It's playable yet still lags sometimes. If your PC is good enough, this settings should make GVGNP playable. I'll try to post a screenshot of my settings later.

Here's a screenshot of my Graphics settings for GVGNP. You can apply those settings and test it out. Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-18-2015, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2015 08:56 AM by joegt123.)
Holy crap that worked o.0 I thought I tried settings very similar to yours. It's running basically flawlessly, now. Thank you. Doesn't stop me from sucking at the game, but XD
10-18-2015, 08:56 AM
(10-18-2015 08:54 AM)joegt123 Wrote:  Holy crap that worked o.0 I thought I tried settings very similar to yours. It's running basically flawlessly, now. Thank you.

HAHA! Glad it worked! You wanna play online? By the way, where are you from? Smile
10-18-2015, 09:04 AM
New York. I'm terrible at the game, though. I played it a little on my PSP before it broke (damn nub in the powerswitch snapped, haven't gotten a new one), but I was never any good to begin with. I just mess around. It's nice to have a gundam game.
10-18-2015, 09:07 AM
Oh ok. We will lag if we play online. HAHA! Anyways, enjoy the game dude! Smile
10-18-2015, 09:10 AM
We definitely would lag hard. Thanks again. I encourage anyone in the future who finds this thread to try those settings if you have an issue. Especially with a non-gaming craptop.
10-18-2015, 09:12 AM
(10-18-2015 09:10 AM)joegt123 Wrote:  We definitely would lag hard. Thanks again. I encourage anyone in the future who finds this thread to try those settings if you have an issue. Especially with a non-gaming craptop.

Craptop. Haha! That's what I'm using right now. Haha!Big Grin
11-01-2015, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 01:29 PM by Gen.Stephengona.)
Question Gundam Vs Gundam Next PLus speed issues

Good evening, Welcome to my first post. Tonight I'm going to need your help in solving this speed issue on GvsG Next PLUS.
As you can see the game starts off fine.in my ppsspp v 1.1.1... the intro is flawless (well a bit since I do frameskip) The main Menu is close to original Quality, the character select Is Smooth. However When the real game starts IN ANY MODE my fps.speed plummets from 8-15/30-60.(80%-90%+) to 1/30-60(sometimes it's 0/-2052).(20&-40%->50% and lower)... Now I read earlier posts about their GvGN+ working flawlessly in their computers pissed me off (i'm not mad at them just to myself) Because If I can play Macross Ultimate frontier With the Black Box and occasional Fps drops the only problems, why does it Lag Soooo much in my Netbook(no kidding I am playing in a netbook)? Can someone help me out please?Heart here are my pc stats:
p.s. is project diva(vocaloid)
playable?
p.s.s having an internet signal is a miracle here in the Philippines so expect delayed replies and pls. get straight to the point.
    AngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngelAngel