Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gundam Assault Survive 3 Player Compatibility?
08-16-2015, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2015 04:26 PM by daorafx.)
Gundam Assault Survive 3 Player Compatibility?
Just want to know, I played this game just a few days ago cause my brother brought it, and we tried to play together, first we tried with 2 player, it works... but when we try for 3 player, the host always got disconnected so the room broke... is it not yet more than 2 player compatibility? tried just with the AdHoc or/and Hamachi give the some problem... but if anyone tried and works for more than 2 player can you share how or the settings... thanks btw... Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2015, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2015 09:48 PM by lumune.)
RE: Gundam Assault Survive 3 Player Compatibility?
(08-16-2015 04:26 PM)daorafx Wrote:  Just want to know, I played this game just a few days ago cause my brother brought it, and we tried to play together, first we tried with 2 player, it works... but when we try for 3 player, the host always got disconnected so the room broke... is it not yet more than 2 player compatibility? tried just with the AdHoc or/and Hamachi give the some problem... but if anyone tried and works for more than 2 player can you share how or the settings... thanks btw... Smile

I've only tested this game with 2 players in co-op mode using Windows. Could play fine through some missions without any problems but i had trouble with one player and he also broke off from the room in 2 player co-op mode a long time ago but i'm not sure what the problem was so don't lose hope.

It may be a problem with the game but have you tried clicking on the change MAC adress option on all emulators? Maybe some emulators are using the same MAC address code. Also, do try to make sure all emulators are using the same version. Sometimes a 32bit host will conflict with a 64bit guest and vice-versa. As a rule of thumb, it's safe to make sure all emulators are 32bit or 64bit only, mixing them isn't a good idea.

PS: Never tried 3 player co-op in this game, i'm also curious. Hope things work out.
08-18-2015, 05:50 PM
(08-16-2015 09:48 PM)lumune Wrote:  
(08-16-2015 04:26 PM)daorafx Wrote:  Just want to know, I played this game just a few days ago cause my brother brought it, and we tried to play together, first we tried with 2 player, it works... but when we try for 3 player, the host always got disconnected so the room broke... is it not yet more than 2 player compatibility? tried just with the AdHoc or/and Hamachi give the some problem... but if anyone tried and works for more than 2 player can you share how or the settings... thanks btw... Smile

I've only tested this game with 2 players in co-op mode using Windows. Could play fine through some missions without any problems but i had trouble with one player and he also broke off from the room in 2 player co-op mode a long time ago but i'm not sure what the problem was so don't lose hope.

It may be a problem with the game but have you tried clicking on the change MAC adress option on all emulators? Maybe some emulators are using the same MAC address code. Also, do try to make sure all emulators are using the same version. Sometimes a 32bit host will conflict with a 64bit guest and vice-versa. As a rule of thumb, it's safe to make sure all emulators are 32bit or 64bit only, mixing them isn't a good idea.

PS: Never tried 3 player co-op in this game, i'm also curious. Hope things work out.

Yeah i already tried, the 3rd player still can't connect, i even tried to use the settings from MHFU, but still can't... gonna have to play with 2 player co-op for a while i guess...
08-18-2015, 06:38 PM
(08-18-2015 05:50 PM)daorafx Wrote:  Yeah i already tried, the 3rd player still can't connect, i even tried to use the settings from MHFU, but still can't... gonna have to play with 2 player co-op for a while i guess...

Well, this sucks. It may be a problem with the game and PPSSPP's Adhoc then. If you're playing on coldbird.net give me a shout and i'll test with you, i don't play using VPNs anymore.