Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Inverted Y axis on USB controller
07-30-2015, 04:38 PM
Inverted Y axis on USB controller
Haven't used PPSSPP in ages and I know it used to work fine for me but now the Y axis on my controller is inverted. Remapping analog/dpad does literally nothing: Obviously I tried remapping up->down/down->up, but it didn't work. I also tried up->left and down->right just to see if it somehow worked that way and it didn't change a thing (pressing left still does a left movement).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Inverted Y axis on USB controller
(07-30-2015 04:38 PM)paralaje Wrote:  Haven't used PPSSPP in ages and I know it used to work fine for me but now the Y axis on my controller is inverted. Remapping analog/dpad does literally nothing: Obviously I tried remapping up->down/down->up, but it didn't work. I also tried up->left and down->right just to see if it somehow worked that way and it didn't change a thing (pressing left still does a left movement).

Probably dont save the changes your PPSSPP so try again and see if it save the changes ohh and if you use the new PPSSPP the save game config can do that so be ware

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply