Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black screen. NOT THE GAME
07-24-2015, 05:25 AM
Black screen. NOT THE GAME
hello,can someone help with my problem,i have 1 android phone,1 laptop,and 1 notebook. When i play ppsspp at my phone,its work properly.when i play at my laptop,it work properly as well.BUT,when i play at my notebook,the screen was...not black...but.....something...but i can play the games...but the games was laggy and i need to change something at the setting,but the screen just...plz help me,sorry for bad english Sad

MY DESKTOP

THIS SHOULD SAID "PPSSPP" BUT NOT...

THE "RECENT GAME" TAB

THE GAME(PERSONA 3) BUT THE GAME WORK!!!

hope someone can help me Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2015, 05:50 AM
RE: Black screen. NOT THE GAME
Most likely this is a problem with your video card drivers. Updating them may fix these issues.

-[Unknown]
07-24-2015, 08:28 AM
Your using XP and a notebook, all i can think about is the chipset you have doesn't support the new things that new cards have.
Try DirectX mode and see if it works fine, and yes, update the graphics drivers if possible.
07-24-2015, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2015 09:14 AM by Persona_User.)
(07-24-2015 08:28 AM)GamerzHell9137 Wrote:  Your using XP and a notebook, all i can think about is the chipset you have doesn't support the new things that new cards have.
Try DirectX mode and see if it works fine, and yes, update the graphics drivers if possible.

no,im using window 7,but i used window xp appearance to make my notebook run faster

i already have DirectX and already update my notebook,but nothing change...but there is a slight change of the emulator screen