Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kenka Banchou 5: Otoko no Housoku
06-30-2015, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 06:58 PM by Boondock Saint.)
Kenka Banchou 5: Otoko no Housoku
Title: Kenka Banchou 5: Otoko no Housoku
Genre: Brawler/open world
Region: JAP
Format: ISO
Version: 1.0.1
Compatibility: Playable

I didn't see a thread for this game so I'm reporting that the game works flawlessly. I just beat the original story mode and started playing the alternate TAKE2. This and Kenka Bancho Bros seem to be working on the emulator while Kenka Bancho Badass Rumble and 4 tend to crash alot.

No mind since this is the best KB game out there(better that Bros since Bros is not open-world), the city is HUGE and packed with content and although the game is in Japanese it is really no problem to play because the menus and objectives are always clear. I can't speak a word of Japanese and I beat the game. This is seriously one of the best open-world games on the system!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2015, 06:37 AM
RE: Kenka Banchou 5: Otoko no Housoku
Thank you for testing this game !

Anyway, you can improve your post by reading this announcement Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-02-2015, 06:58 PM
Updated
09-13-2018, 02:16 AM
(06-30-2015 09:14 AM)Boondock Saint Wrote:  Title: Kenka Banchou 5: Otoko no Housoku
Genre: Brawler/open world
Region: JAP
Format: ISO
Version: 1.0.1
Compatibility: Playable

I didn't see a thread for this game so I'm reporting that the game works flawlessly. I just beat the original story mode and started playing the alternate TAKE2. This and Kenka Bancho Bros seem to be working on the emulator while Kenka Bancho Badass Rumble and 4 tend to crash alot.

No mind since this is the best KB game out there(better that Bros since Bros is not open-world), the city is HUGE and packed with content and although the game is in Japanese it is really no problem to play because the menus and objectives are always clear. I can't speak a word of Japanese and I beat the game. This is seriously one of the best open-world games on the system!
i am very sorry to say this but,are you trolling with us or something similar.
in latest version 1.6X doesnt work while it gets ingame after the cutscene will crash
and i tested this on vulkan,opengl,dx and didnt work.
This game WAS playable on older version but in the newest dont work properlly