Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Vice City Stories / Liberty City Stories
06-30-2015, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 07:50 PM by vnctdj.)
Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Vice City Stories / Liberty City Stories
Is somebody out there playing GTA LCS/VCS (I like LCS more,don't know why Big Grin ),because i can't get it to work,and I would like to try multiplayer,so thanks for any reply Smile
Why is everybody just looking at my thread and nobody is answering? :/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) LCS/VCS Multiplayer
(06-30-2015 02:14 PM)claude13112001 Wrote:  Why is everybody just looking at my thread and nobody is answering? :/

They thought you were making a post to tell them how to get the game to work or they thought you found out something new about the game concerning multiplayer. It could also be that no one has an answer for you that isn't answered in the compatibly tread. Give that one a shot with the search feature on the forum and see if you find anything.
06-30-2015, 02:34 PM
Sorry,if the previous message sounded a bit...wierd. And i tried searching around but didn't find a solution and I also don't have anyone to play with :/
How can i rename the topic,so others will know i need help? Thanks Smile
07-02-2015, 06:53 AM
You can rename the thread by editing your first post : click on the "Edit" button, then "Full Edit" Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-02-2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) LCS/VCS Multiplayer - Is somebody playing? + Please help
Is it better now? Maybe a bit long but better,isn't it? Big Grin
12-01-2015, 12:58 PM
RE: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) LCS/VCS Multiplayer - Is somebody playing? + Please help
actually multiplayer mode in GTA VCS/LCS cannot work in PPSSPP, you will face weird menu and flickering text.

but, in the newer version of PPSSPP, maybe there a hope, just try to disable Fast Memory setting in your PPSSPP and enable networking.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2015, 01:57 AM
Good Tekken Players

ID Tekken Royal

Pass tekken6
02-24-2016, 08:43 PM
I do play gta vcs in ppsspp version 1.1.0
04-04-2016, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 07:39 PM by imaf4ke.)
GTA vcs local multiplayer
I am trying to setup a local multiplayer on ONE LAPTOP with different controllers but I cant find the other ppsspp client.

I am running PPSSPP-v1.2.1-12-Adhoc_stuff-chatSimple from this thread: forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=16972

It seems to work but at the point before actually starting the multiplayer game the host gets a message "Communication with other players has been lost".

Settings:

imgur.com/a/sniCJ

It works really good with other games like Worms with same settings.
04-04-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Vice City Stories / Liberty City Stories
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-07-2016, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 09:14 PM by imaf4ke.)
If I use official PPSSPP v1.2.2-253-g861a30a from 2016-04-02 11:06:39

I made a video so I dont have to explain much:
youtu.be/tM_cYjRQW7k
The first PPSSPP instance works just fine you can host with no problems
But the second one has a freeze after I hit "Yes" at 0:38 and doesnt workj you cant host or find any games.

What also might be interesting is that if I close PPSSPP while it freezes it shows me this message:
youtu.be/-PQTJylRlN8
"Warning
Wait for EmuThread timed out."

By the way I know that the Mac addresses are equal but Ive tested with different ones it makes no difference.

I managed to get it working ONCE with PPSSPP-v1.2.1-12-Adhoc_stuff-chatSimple and official PPSSPP (I dont remember the version) but the next day I couldnt reconstruct the settings Sad Ive tried almost every possible conbination no luck yet.
Heres the screenshot:
gyazo.com/1de561f65aadc0067b02b7f3db817a62

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Okay Ive tested a few other games and with my current settings none of them works anymore, before I managed to get gta vcs working at least worms worked fine.

Anybody has a hint?

With PPSSPP 2-v1.2.1-12-Adhoc_stuff-chatSimple I can play local multiplayer BUT not GTA. Right after I start the game and it begins to load the host instance gets a message "Someone left" and I get kicked out of the game despite the client instance continues loading. After it loaded I can move around a little and then get kicked out too.
08-18-2016, 02:40 PM
Sorry for a little late reply. It's looking really good imaf4ke,are you still working on it? If yes,please let me know when you manage to configure it somehow,maybe we could play together sometime Smile

- The President of The United Saints