Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Buffered rendering
03-13-2013, 12:18 PM
Buffered rendering
When disable buffered rendering playing project diva miku 2nd will more smooth and graphinc beter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Buffered rendering
Doesn't flicker?I know speed is 60fps with buff render off
03-14-2013, 03:53 AM
(03-13-2013 01:33 PM)livisor Wrote:  Doesn't flicker?I know speed is 60fps with buff render off

It doesn't flick in game, just on the menus.

What I would really want to know is why when Buffered Rendering is off there is not way to control what resolution the game will be (when I deactivate Buffered Rendering on my Galaxy Nexus the game have the wrong proportion since the screen on this cellphone is not really wide when you consider the on-screen buttons)
03-14-2013, 07:19 AM
I am going to fix the proportions, but as for the resolution, unbuffered rendering renders directly to your phone's screen buffer, and the app can't control the size of that. In buffered rendering, we render to a different buffer and then stretch that to the screen.
01-07-2014, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 12:03 PM by rockman1233.)
I got a big problem that I cant used the buffered rendering when I used the buffered rendering my ppsspp blackout but when I used the non-buffered rendering I can play the games but the problem is the sound so lag I need help cause it sound like a broken CD when I play the games on ppsspp
01-07-2014, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 12:13 PM by vsub_.)
Try changing to the rendering mode you want before starting the game.

buffered rendering almost always lowers the speed and if you are saying the the sound is not ok in non-buffered,that means it will be either the same or worse in buffered mode

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
01-08-2014, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 12:14 AM by mckimiaklopa.)
It seems that on Powe Vr phones,buffered rendering is faster than non-buffered rendering.On my MT6577 phone,Persona 3 attains 15/30 fps or lower on non-buffered while it has a perfect and stable 30/30 fps on buffered rendering.Its okay for me since I prefer to have all special effects emulated(which can only happen on buffered rendering) than to have a higher resolution.Unfortunately,Some games still has bugs on buffered rendering on Power vr.Hopefully,the bugs will be fixed by the grear devs.
01-08-2014, 05:47 PM
I think this link will answer any questions about buffered and non-buffered rendering: https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/...t-21984075

PC: AMD Athlon II X250, GeForce 8600 GT, 2Gb RAM, Win 7 SP1 32bit
Android:
Xperia mini pro 2.3.4
Nexus 7 2012 4.4.x
01-09-2014, 12:09 AM
I think the best option is turning buffered rendering on it runs most of the games on ppsspp and if you get black screen try turning off midmapping or vertex cache (or both) if you get no sound try checking your audio if this doesn't work you can also try changing your buffered rendering to 2×psp (never more it seems to slowdown when buffered rendering 3-4× I dunno) if you still get blackscreen try turning on/off Multithreaded remeber it also depends on your phone if it doesn't work on the phone try it on the pc

Hope it helps