Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why ESC Key to get to Cheat options?
05-23-2015, 11:59 AM
Why ESC Key to get to Cheat options?
Why not put that "Cheat" button that is accessible when pressing the Esc key in the "File" menu? Not complaining too much about the 2 extra mouse clicks, but damn that setup is counter intuitive, and just trying to figure out where the dang stuff was I found kinda frustrating. Maybe at least put "Cheat options found when pressing Esc Key" in your Faqs?

Clears throat.

Nuff of that. This is my first post so I wanna set the above aside and say, "Thank you very much for all your hard work." I am using 1.01 atm and it's playing my persona 3, and Tales of the World wonderfully. I like bunches of gold, and I was able to find codes for both in your helpful forums. The download rar was great as that the file stucture and program coded in such a way that all I had to do was unzip it in a folder and start the program. I appreciate not having to mess around with putting this folder here, and that folder there. The games so far have run pretty well, with just the slightest skips and stutters occasionally; however, that's probably mostly because I'm running it on a $200 laptop.

So please while the "criticism" of the above may sound like a ungrateful user, it's really no such thing. Good luck in all your endeavors and happy coding.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Why ESC Key to get to Cheat options?
Don't worry man, you'll get used to that later on. Big Grin

Well anyways welcome to the forums mate Cool

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply