Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
03-12-2013, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 12:28 PM by sfageas.)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
[Image: starwarsforcecover.jpg]
Genre : Action
Region : US
Format : ISO
Version : v0.7-39-g671818e
Game ID : ULUS10345
Compatability : Intro
Notes : Disabling media engine goes one step further but it crashes after

LOG :
Code:
http://pastebin.com/qp5cquc8

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2013, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2013 05:18 PM by Mickpiff.)
Tongue Star Wars Force Unleashed v7.300
The game goes ingame after pressing x on new game it goes black and freezes On Android Samsung International S3. Hope to see this game fully plyable in the near future. Thank You Henrik and devs for your Efforts and hard-work.
04-02-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
*Updated
04-20-2013, 12:11 PM
Merged
04-28-2013, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 08:02 PM by sfageas.)
goes in game now but has some game breaking graphic bugs right after start(1-2 minutes into the game in story mode when a explosion happens) - sound is repeating but comes back after a while(its doing it many times) and console spamming invalid address after you press story mode & plays intro but stop after it goes to main game.The last image is without buffered rendering
Tested with v0.7.6-228-g0df6f4c

Moved to Ingame

Update:
ok this is really weird,the second time i load it graphics doesnt break(image after the explosion)

ok i think game is half playable because of the sound problem-the major graphic breaking happens also when you pause the game & return & some effects are not correct.Still looks quite impressive!

04-29-2013, 02:23 AM
it works amazingly well on iphone 5!!!its just fantastic to play this ...epic.
04-29-2013, 12:11 PM
It sucks...i booted the game the first time and it worked well .Now everytime i boot and start a game i get a black screen or i can play for a minute then the emu crashes on iphone.
04-29-2013, 12:15 PM
as you see the first time i load it on windows after the explosion graphics become a mess,the second time i load it it worked fine but when i press pause and resume graphics broke again Smile
04-29-2013, 01:44 PM
oddly enough,the onlymission working was the one with anakin and obi wan vs the dukoo.it worked fine with minor graphical glitches until it crashes emulator.
04-29-2013, 01:53 PM
the other missions gives invalid address you can hear things & some subtitles or info but with black screen.You can play story mode just dont pause Smile
04-30-2013, 12:06 AM
can someone post their settings for mobile please?
05-13-2013, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2013 10:28 PM by sfageas.)
Game when pausing and resuming corrupted graphics or freezing improvement a bit but still character may appeared again or never or it will freeze randomly and also you may have graphics popin or weird 'flashes'

05-14-2013, 10:28 AM
So basically, I can play this game as long as I don't pause?
05-14-2013, 11:22 AM
Yes,but as soon as you pause it you will have corrupted graphics,maybe because texture drawing stays idle after the pause
05-14-2013, 12:12 PM
On the latest build, it works fine on my pc, but on my galaxy s3 gt i9300, when I have hardware transform enabled, Vader and the Wookies become invisible, though the clone troopers are alright. When I disable hardware transform, they all become visible again, but as expected, everything slows down significantly. Could this be the Mali glitch that every one has been talking about?