Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New PSP games getting localized
05-02-2015, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 04:10 AM by pablitox777.)
New PSP games getting localized
Well, seems like the guys at gaijinworks have been working hard and brought us these games for the PSP (with vita compatibility)

From Siliconera: Gaijinworks and Monkey Paw are localizing two PSP RPGs for Western release: Bandai Namco’s Summon Night 5 and Acquire’s Class of Heroes 3.

For both titles, Gaijinworks will conduct a poll to gauge demand for limited edition physical release that you will be able to acquire by pre-ordering. The physical release will include the physical media as well as a PlayStation Network download code in case you own a Vita and want to play the game there.

Summon Night 5 is planned for release in 2015, while Class of Heroes 3 doesn’t have a release window just yet.

Opinions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2015, 04:27 AM
RE: New PSP games getting localized
I haven't played much of either series, but sounds like great news. I might try out Summon Night 5, depending on the price. I like physical releases. Glad to see more PSP games localized, one way or another.

-[Unknown]
08-04-2015, 11:49 PM
(05-02-2015 04:27 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  I haven't played much of either series, but sounds like great news. I might try out Summon Night 5, depending on the price. I like physical releases. Glad to see more PSP games localized, one way or another.

-[Unknown]

If you are interested (and for all out there who also are) you can sign up for a preorder in gaijinworks official page (first link)

Please support!
08-12-2015, 09:41 PM
I really love when japanese games that usually wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting published by a big publisher in the west, get picked up by a small localization company like this.

The early Summon Night games were never localized, were they? I guess it's a little too late for that now, unless there's a fan translation...
08-21-2015, 08:06 PM
(08-12-2015 09:41 PM)Nick001 Wrote:  I really love when japanese games that usually wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting published by a big publisher in the west, get picked up by a small localization company like this.

The early Summon Night games were never localized, were they? I guess it's a little too late for that now, unless there's a fan translation...

Just the spin offs for the gba (Swordcraft Story, just the 1 and 2) and Twin Age for the DS (seriously? a game NOT in the main setting thata even the spin offs have? that was bound to fail, though the dub was pretty decent.)
12-17-2015, 11:55 AM
The game is up at the PSN: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/g...NIGHT05PSP

Everyone interested can grab a copy!