Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ppsspp with xpadder force device?
04-30-2015, 09:40 PM
Ppsspp with xpadder force device?
I'm using the latest version of ppsspp and am using xpadder to use an usb controller and I keep seeing people say to go to the options tab, then to controls and then to force device, but I have no "options tab" and can't find "force device" anywhere. What am I doing wrong and where is this option?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Ppsspp with xpadder force device?
Why are you using Xpadder ?
PPSSPP doesn't need tools like that since a long time, your controller should be detected and should work by default Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Oh I found a lot of tutorials about how to use it with xpadder because it won't let me map all of the buttons. I've tried and tried and it will let me map the dpad, but not the last 2 buttons. I don't know why.
05-01-2015, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 02:37 PM by vnctdj.)
You haven't replied to my question : why are you using Xpadder ?

If you use the latest development build or even the latest stable build, you will not need Xpadder. You can map your buttons directly in PPSSPP in "Controls" settings >> "Control mapping".

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-01-2015, 02:44 PM
(04-30-2015 09:40 PM)Ske1etonkeys Wrote:  I'm using the latest version of ppsspp and am using xpadder to use an usb controller and I keep seeing people say to go to the options tab, then to controls and then to force device, but I have no "options tab" and can't find "force device" anywhere. What am I doing wrong and where is this option?

1st of all what pad you got there?
2nd try AntiMicro http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
maybe it will solve ur problem more than xpadder

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
05-01-2015, 03:22 PM
I did. When I looked up problems with button/controller mapping I got a list of tutorials of how to use it with xpadder to fix the problem. I didn't realize that I guess there's full
usb controller support now? The problem is when I try to map the controller I have to press the buttons in a split second or it just maps the enter key and some buttons will not map at all. I don't know why.