Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fate/Extra & Fate/Unlimited Codes
10-24-2013, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2013 04:43 PM by Kakashifan727.)
RE: Fate Extra and Fate Unlimited Code
Same here, it usually happens to me when I have to fight Lancer. Every time; though it's only been on the .91 build so far. What version are you using of the game? US/EU/JPN? I believe they all might be different, somewhat like the Fate/Extra situation. I have tried to render it in different methods, and reduced the size of the screen to see if it had something to do with that, but nope.

Also, I had an odd problem when doing Archer's Techinique Mission; I think it was 2? The one where you have to KO Tosaka using only the bow. When we both used projectiles, they clashed and the screen froze. I only have the game screen however and none of the log/dissemble data if that makes any difference. I'm not sure I can replicate it, but if I can I'll try to get that stuff and add it to my post.

[Image: isbg.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2013, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 01:42 AM by Mikian.)
RE: Fate Extra and Fate Unlimited Code
well actually i was talking about the android version xD but as i can see, this game has alot of problems in both systems :/! at least you can barely play at pc, but on android i cant Sad every time i was about to start a match the game crashes and closes Sad I hope the developers take care of this problems soon :/! (and they see this thread haha)

as i said i was using a cheap galaxy ace in past versions and the emu was pretty nice so isn't a hardware problem ~
oh and i was using the US version Smile
02-15-2015, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 06:29 PM by HikariKyuubi.)
RE: Fate/Extra & Fate/Unlimited Codes
Right, so I'm using a pc with win8.1, an i7-4700MQ with a GeForce GT740M (I made sure not to use the onboard graphics card), US version of the Fate/EXTRA game. Game plays perfectly up until I complete the fight with Shinji, some text rolls by, he disappears and then screen goes black and stays black.
The sound just loops on the background and the console log just shows either:
idle0 W[MM]: MemmapFunctions.cpp:130 WriteToHardware: Invalid address 000001cc and 000001c8
user_main W[MM]: MemmapFunctions.cpp:130 WriteToHardware: Invalid address 000001cc and 000001c8
This with everything off except the Buffered Rendering and the Ignore Illegal Reads/Writes and with both of the rendering backends. Without the IIR/W, the game doesn't even boot. Are there any particular solutions for this? Game appears to be playable according to the forum posts, so I assumed this behaviour wasn't present in the emulated game anymore.
Edit: I'm using the 1.0 version, forgot to mention that.
Edit #2: Alright, after re-ripping the game for the 4th time, it finally worked. Lesson to all who read this, retrace all steps multiple times.
01-14-2018, 07:26 PM
Fate/Extra Savegame location in Android
Hi people, I cant seem to find Fate/Extra save location in Android. Anyone knows if there is a special problem with this game or PPSSPP in Android handles saves differently?

It should be in Phone\PSP\SAVEDATA, but I can't find anything there, only the Danball Senki W save I copied from my PC
01-15-2018, 02:31 PM
RE: Fate/Extra & Fate/Unlimited Codes
Merged.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro