Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings/ZTE ZMax
04-16-2015, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 04:21 PM by Logan.)
Greetings/ZTE ZMax
Hello everyone, I hope to be a find asset to all who need help. I have a few questions, I'm very familar with the PSP scene, but not so much of the ppsspp. I have an ZTE 1.2 quad core with 2gb of ram and I was wondering will most of my games be playable? I tried to play ppsspp with my Samsung Galaxy light but it was very eh, so I switched phones. I'm speculating I'll have a better experience with this phone since the ram is bigger but I'm not quite sure so could anyone help a noob out? Lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: Greetings/ZTE ZMax
(04-16-2015 04:19 PM)Logan Wrote:  Hello everyone, I hope to be a find asset to all who need help. I have a few questions, I'm very familar with the PSP scene, but not so much of the ppsspp. I have an ZTE 1.2 quad core with 2gb of ram and I was wondering will most of my games be playable? I tried to play ppsspp with my Samsung Galaxy light but it was very eh, so I switched phones. I'm speculating I'll have a better experience with this phone since the ram is bigger but I'm not quite sure so could anyone help a noob out? Lol

surely you will have problems with many games,qualcomm isnt good processor and 1,2ghz is too few. Ram is not much, a game of ppsspp occupies less than 100mb, I think even s5 has problems with many games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply