Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Most played games online?
04-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Most played games online?
I do this topic to know what are the games that used more ppsspp? (for online gaming), in my case I have bleach heat the soul 7 kingdom hearts, gran turismo, little big planet, nose if any of them serve in line with the AD-HOC, or else can tell me good games that can play online
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Most played games online?
Tekken 6 Monster Hunters Phantasy Star Portable 2 GEB's and probably more but that are the most common i see people play

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2015, 09:52 PM
Most of it monster hunter Big Grin u can find people to play in tunggle and evolve Smile

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
04-13-2015, 12:13 AM
aand Dragon Ball Z Budokai.
but most of it was monster hunter.

I also played GEB alot.
04-13-2015, 03:21 PM
games very good
04-14-2015, 02:52 PM
i have dragon ball tenkaichi tag team, any play this game?
04-18-2015, 06:21 AM
(04-12-2015 08:38 PM)maikel1200 Wrote:  I do this topic to know what are the games that used more ppsspp? (for online gaming), in my case I have bleach heat the soul 7 kingdom hearts, gran turismo, little big planet, nose if any of them serve in line with the AD-HOC, or else can tell me good games that can play online

Yo i would love to play really just any game with you or even anyone else. right now i have GEB, Phantasy star portable 2, MHFU, and im looking for those other game i used to play on psp.....OH! and soul caliber too.
if you want to play any of these said game above wiht me and even some others ( which we can discuss ) then pm me or what ever. i hope we can find even more people to play these games with. kinda need to expand this community. i use hamachi network which is: PPSSPP4LIFE; Password is PPSSPP