Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Other then mhp3 is there many other games that need pauth files to run ?
04-05-2015, 09:01 PM
Other then mhp3 is there many other games that need pauth files to run ?
I've know of ppsspp emu for years, but I didn't know psp emulation has progress so far and fast. It seemed like just a couple of years ago ppsspp was only able to run home-brew stuff and not retail.

I'm very impressed and now I'm really interested in playing my games on the ppsspp on my PC. I wanted to play mhp3 again but after reading the mhp3 thread I noticed that you need to pauth files for the game to run in ppsspp. Well I wanted to know do most games need their own set of unique pauth files to run or is it a handful of games ? I'm not asking for specific numbers just a estimated percentage. Do most games need pauth files to run ? Also I want to make clear I'm not asking where to get files either. I don't know if important but I have a psp and games bought in the USA. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Other then mhp3 is there many other games that need pauth files to run ?
(04-05-2015 09:01 PM)Subzero999 Wrote:  I've know of ppsspp emu for years, but I didn't know psp emulation has progress so far and fast. It seemed like just a couple of years ago ppsspp was only able to run home-brew stuff and not retail.

I'm very impressed and now I'm really interested in playing my games on the ppsspp on my PC. I wanted to play mhp3 again but after reading the mhp3 thread I noticed that you need to pauth files for the game to run in ppsspp. Well I wanted to know do most games need their own set of unique pauth files to run or is it a handful of games ? I'm not asking for specific numbers just a estimated percentage. Do most games need pauth files to run ? Also I want to make clear I'm not asking where to get files either. I don't know if important but I have a psp and games bought in the USA. Thanks

No just monster hunter portable 3 rd cause have some problems and they just port MH 3 HD from PS 3 to PPSSPP so is a exclusive game from PPSSPP Monster hunter Portable 3 HD it dont work on PSP iirc other games runs normaly or dont run

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply