Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Initial D: Street Stage
01-05-2013, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 08:04 AM by vnctdj.)
Initial D: Street Stage
~ Initial D Street Stage
~Driving
~Japan
~Cso
~0.5 Gold version
~Android 3.2
~Intro
~Boots displays Japanese text then flases white fade to stays black screen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2013, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2013 09:42 PM by xperiaplay2someday.)
RE: [Android][V.5Gold][Intro] Initial D Street Stage Japan
Heres a update as of 2/25/13 git.

Now the background behind intro text show up properly.
Instead of a fading out blank white, it now shows a sega logo and fades but still freezes right after.

[Image: NMLWcbA.jpg]

2/25/13
[Image: 43gmrOC.jpg]

.05 Supposed to be white but its mid fade
[Image: uQo2nbg.jpg]

2/25/13
[Image: z2ejiln.jpg]
03-12-2013, 04:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 05:26 PM by livisor.)
Initial D: Street Stage Japan
~ Initial D Street Stage
~Driving Drifting
~Japan
~Cso
~0.7 build 21
~Android 3.2
~Playable
~OMG it started to work! It crashes when starting with fastmem but unchecked its runs and I dont notice any glitches in the menu BUT there is a semi harnessing glitch. In first person mode the rear view mirror takes up more then half the screen Smile making it rather unplayable it also is missing the hud, 3rd person mode works fine but this game is designed to play 1st person and is rather difficult any other way.

I you play it you know what I mean. Definatly should try it out its like ridge racer down mountain roads in Japan, I like it better I mean just look at the course map! And the charactors are rediculous whatever there saying.

Other then that its perfect. Runs at 25-29fps though on my xperia play.
[Image: QG2k788.jpg]
[Image: o2DnTG8.jpg]
[Image: HHHSHHO.jpg]
[Image: OOgyUbp.jpg]

Here is the glitch
[Image: bDbfPdD.jpg]
Wont even let me see "retired":)
[Image: 6FOI2qM.jpg]
Perfect in 3rd person notice the hud
[Image: 10z1Kb5.jpg]

A question though
Does enabling fastmem after a boot actually enable it or does it need a restart. Since it crashes with it enabled I start it then turn it on, its faster but im still curious

. Also hopefully this is related to ridge racer 2 glitch and both will be knocked out
03-15-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Initial D: Street Stage Japan
this game cannot running for my xperia play Sad
03-16-2013, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2013 06:33 AM by xperiaplay2someday.)
Fastmem must be unchecked. Its pretty slow im expecting 40+ once fastmem is sorted.

Wanted to add I tried .07-98 and the 1st person glitch is fixed! Looks perfect. Ill get a pic soon even the rearview mirror which is good because most a race is fighting the guy on your tail

Fastmem still crashes...it boots now but afget the sega logo crashes like the builds before the fastmem issues
03-27-2013, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2013 04:46 AM by xperiaplay2someday.)
Thought id add a few things current as of .07-273

Fastmem still crashes at booting past sega logo BUT you can skip this by making a savestate with fastmem unchecked at the main menu past where it crashes THEN load that state with fastmem enabled from the start, and it will work great MUCH faster!

Glitches are all fixed, only some 3d course model drop out and not often.

Speeds are very quick during a race its 37-50vps, playable but not silky fast. In time trail no opponent however its constantly 50-60vps and feels just like a psp with a few hiccups! And this is with a comparably weak xperia play

There is one level in particular that hits 60vps a lot and never drops below 50vps
Its the one in these pics, very narrow foresty one, very fun Smile
Edit: Top pic is a different level

[Image: AQidZvn.jpg]
[Image: bYNKz0s.jpg]

Just realized s glitch when you complete a race you are giving three cards face down tho choose. You can see what card it is when it should be face downSmile making it easy to pick the tuning card
03-28-2013, 04:11 AM
On my Windows XP PC it run 60FPS fix fullspeed. Really awesome. But on my LG Optimus 3D run fairly 22-40FPS.
04-07-2013, 12:57 PM
it work fast on my Xperia Sola using v0.7-518 with default setting.

but my problems are there's no sound and sometimes even you keep on pressing the left or right to turn it wont work.

if you keep on pressing it, it will work but you already bumped in the corner and that sucks.
05-03-2013, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2013 03:09 AM by Spitweiss.)
It works pretty good on 0.7.6, but no music nor sound (just the sound of the wheels, which sometimes just dissapear) ¿someone can play it with sound?

SAMSUNG Ultrathin 535U3C
AMD A6-4455M Dual-Core Accel (2.6GHz)
AMD Radeon™ HD 7500G Graphics
4GB DDR3 RAM
Windows 8 64-bit

Humble but Proud of it
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2013, 10:01 PM
Ummm is it me or is every car I choose is white?? I can't change the color of car even if it says its yellow or red...
05-04-2013, 10:44 PM
(05-04-2013 10:01 PM)tokyo skidz Wrote:  Ummm is it me or is every car I choose is white?? I can't change the color of car even if it says its yellow or red...
That's a problem with the emu, it can't emulate the color nor BGM. Hope it works on the next version

SAMSUNG Ultrathin 535U3C
AMD A6-4455M Dual-Core Accel (2.6GHz)
AMD Radeon™ HD 7500G Graphics
4GB DDR3 RAM
Windows 8 64-bit

Humble but Proud of it
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2013, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 10:28 AM by PpmeiS.)
Right now there's sound, still all cars are white but is a progress.

There's BGM on latest version with proper dll. Cars are still white but is a progress.
06-23-2013, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2013 08:47 PM by Focksie.)
I may have a preliminary problem. I can't create save data for this game is there a method to use to create one?

I get this message

*UPDATE*
Create a folder called "ULJM050930000"

at the path memstick/PSP/SAVEDATA/

Then create a file called DATA.bin in the folder. This creates a save for the game.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-24-2013, 02:22 AM
Didnt have this issue. Glad you sorted it though with some critical thinking. I did however delete my save on accident cause I cant read Japanese

Xperia Play 2.3.3
06-27-2013, 08:14 PM
So heres a finding some may be interested in. If you enable force linear filtering it fixes the pixilated graphics. Only really noticeable when speed looking at the side. No affect on performance!

Only problem is that it makes a word outline around trees. Like a little transparent border.

[Image: wDbmSSV.jpg]
[Image: 8axtlAP.jpg]

Also Fastmem crash is fixed. Cars are still white however

Xperia Play 2.3.3