Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Initial D: Street Stage
09-14-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Initial D: Street Stage Japan
Hi, I'm a little late to this thread and I'm kind of a newbie to this, but when I run this game on PPSSPP on my desktop, my FPS is capped at 30.0 while I'm pretty sure it is capable of reaching 50-60 fps.

Does anyone know a fix?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2013, 03:03 AM
Hmm I switched my counter to fps and gameplay is indeed locked at 30fps while menus are 60fps.

Maybe post something here and Virgin KLM will see it and take a look into it.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4799

Xperia Play 2.3.3
11-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Cars are now a sort of dark grey as of 0.9.5. Voices are also a bit muddy sounding.

Also, I don't think anyone noticed this, but the cards you choose from after each race/time attack are rendered so that you can see what's on the back of them before they "flip" over. This is not supposed to happen of course because you're not supposed to know until you choose one.
11-17-2013, 05:41 AM
Quote: Also, I don't think anyone noticed this, but the cards you choose from after each race/time attack are
rendered so that you can see what's on the back of them before they "flip" over. This is not supposed to
happen of course because you're not supposed to know until you choose one.

thats nice, looks like some kind of a cheat without using CwCheat. hahaBig Grin

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
01-08-2014, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 05:33 PM by PpmeiS.)
Tried with latest build. Now cars color can be switchable:

[Image: screen00000.png]

[Image: screen00002.png]

There are still other known issues and minor glitches but playable 100%.
06-20-2014, 08:16 PM
(06-23-2013 08:29 PM)Focksie Wrote:  I may have a preliminary problem. I can't create save data for this game is there a method to use to create one?

I get this message

*UPDATE*
Create a folder called "ULJM050930000"

at the path memstick/PSP/SAVEDATA/

Then create a file called DATA.bin in the folder. This creates a save for the game.

I have the same problem, and I tried your fix with no avail. I then tried downloading save files off the internet and still nothing. Any ideas?
08-05-2014, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 08:03 AM by vnctdj.)
Exclamation I need some help regarding memory sticks.
Im trying to load up Initial D Street Stage on PPSSPP v0.9.6.2 with Windows 8 and every time I start it up it goes to a screen searching of mem sticks (a green box) then I get this i.imgur.com/34MgQT1.jpg

halp Big Grin
08-05-2014, 08:05 AM
RE: Initial D: Street Stage
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-10-2014, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2014 06:17 AM by FrozenDevilz.)
Why the game is so flickering in my PPSSPP 0.9.9 ?

Also I noticed some bugs on the trees / environments such as this: (In the White Box)

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks before~

My Specs
OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600)
System Manufacturer: TOSHIBA
System Model: Satellite C640
BIOS: InsydeH20 Ver. 03.61.081.30
Processor: Intel® Pentium® CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 1990MB RAM
DirectX Ver: DirectX 9.0c
Chip Type: Intel® HD Graphics Family
Chip Memory: 256.0 MB
Sound Output: Conexant HD Audio Output

My Graphic Settings

Rendering Mode
Mode: Non-Buffered Rendering
Block Transfer: Unticked

Frame Rate Control
Frameskipping: 2
Auto Frameskip: Ticked
GOW Speed Up: Ticked
Alternative Speed: 0

Features
Postprocessing Shader: Off
Fullscreen: Unticked
Stretch Display: Ticked
Small Display: Unticked

Performance
Rendering Resolution: 1x PSP
VSync: Unticked
Mipmapping: Unticked
Hardware Transform: Ticked
Software Skin: Ticked
Vertex Cache: Ticked
Lazy Texture Cache: Ticked
Retain Changed Textures: Ticked
Disable Slower Effects: Ticked
Spline/Bezier Curves Quality: High

Texture Scaling
Upscale Level: Auto
Upscale Type: xBRZ
Deposterize: Unticked

Texture Filtering
Anisotropic Filter: 16x
Texture Filtering: Auto

Hack Settings
Timer Hack: Unticked
Disable Alpha Test: Ticked
Disable Stencil Test: Unticked
Force Depth Write: Unticked
Texture Coord Speedhack: Ticked

Overlay Information
Show FPS Counter: None
Show debug Statistics: Unticked

Debugging
Dump Next Frame to Log: Disabled (Don't Know Why)
Software Rendering: Unticked

My System Settings
Fast Memory: Ticked
Multithreaded: Ticked
I/O on Thread: Unticked
Force Real Clock Sync: Unticke
Change Emulated PSP's CPU Clock: 0
Rewind Snapshot Frequency: 0
Atomic Audio Locks: Unticked
Enable Windows Native Keyboard: Unticked
PSP Model: PSP-2000/3000
Dynarec: Ticked
Dump Decrypted EBOOT.BIN on Game Boot: Unticked
Debug Logging: Unticked

My Discord Server: discord.me/devilzgaming
My Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DevilzGamingGroup
08-18-2014, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2014 06:15 PM by Wombat97.)
Only talking from Android experience but I think unticking "disable alpha pass" fixes the weird texturing glitch in the picture above.
08-18-2014, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2014 10:47 PM by tintinmayo.)
Among other things.

IMO, Disable Alpha Test shouldn't really be used on Windows (it's disabled by default, iirc) unless you have a game that specifically requires it to fix glitches. The amount of games that it breaks is not worth the tiny speedup on Windows.

Main PC: Pentium g2020 (Ivy Bridge dual core, 2.9 ghz), Intel HD Graphics, 4 GB DDR3 Ram (3.5Gb usable), W7 64bit
Secondary PC: C2D e8400 (dual core 3.0 ghz), nVidia GT 240 GDDR5, 4 GB DDR2 Ram, W7 64bit
Laptop: AMD Turion X2 (dual core 1.80 ghz), ATI Xpress 1150 IGP, 2GB DDR2 SDRAM (1.7GB usable), W7 32bit
08-19-2014, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014 11:59 AM by FrozenDevilz.)
(08-18-2014 06:14 PM)Wombat97 Wrote:  Only talking from Android experience but I think unticking "disable alpha pass" fixes the weird texturing glitch in the picture above.

already disabling it, but the glitch still appears Undecided

(08-18-2014 10:45 PM)tintinmayo Wrote:  Among other things.

IMO, Disable Alpha Test shouldn't really be used on Windows (it's disabled by default, iirc) unless you have a game that specifically requires it to fix glitches. The amount of games that it breaks is not worth the tiny speedup on Windows.

But, without the Disable Alpha Test being ticked, the game run really really slow & choppy on my pc Undecided
And I've already tested it out, there seems to be no difference, only the game got slower & choppy
Is there any other options?

My Discord Server: discord.me/devilzgaming
My Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DevilzGamingGroup
08-19-2014, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014 06:47 PM by tintinmayo.)
(08-19-2014 11:56 AM)FrozenDevilz Wrote:  
(08-18-2014 06:14 PM)Wombat97 Wrote:  Only talking from Android experience but I think unticking "disable alpha pass" fixes the weird texturing glitch in the picture above.

already disabling it, but the glitch still appears Undecided

(08-18-2014 10:45 PM)tintinmayo Wrote:  Among other things.

But, without the Disable Alpha Test being ticked, the game run really really slow & choppy on my pc Undecided
And I've already tested it out, there seems to be no difference, only the game got slower & choppy
Is there any other options?

I'm out of ideas. If the game is still too slow on your PC even with 2 frameskips, it's possible that you're stuck between glitchy but fast and slow but accurate.

Last thing that I can recommend:

Use Buffered Rendering and 1x PSP resolution.

The rendering resolution setting doesn't work on non-buffered rendering (it automatically scales to whatever resolution you are using) so even if you set it to 1x PSP, your videocard is still going to get hammered as it's rendering at whatever resolution your desktop is set to (probably 1360 x 768 like most laptops), especially since it only has 256 mb. IIRC, PPSSPP won't even let you change the rendering resolution if you're using non-buffered rendering.

If you set your rendering mode to Buffered, you may actually get a significant speedboost from using 1x PSP rendering resolution (and might fix the glitches on Initial D: Street Stage when coupled with simulate block transfer.)

BTW, don't forget to restart PPSSPP itself after changing stuff. Some of the graphics-related settings don't work right unless you restart the game or PPSSPP itself.

(Alternatively, if you really need to use non-buffered rendering, you can rightclick PPSSPP's exe, go to the Compatibility Tab, then tick Run in 640 x 480 resolution - that way, everytime you run PPSSPP, the desktop resolution automatically switches to 640x480, which means that non-buffered rendering will also render at that lower resolution.)

Main PC: Pentium g2020 (Ivy Bridge dual core, 2.9 ghz), Intel HD Graphics, 4 GB DDR3 Ram (3.5Gb usable), W7 64bit
Secondary PC: C2D e8400 (dual core 3.0 ghz), nVidia GT 240 GDDR5, 4 GB DDR2 Ram, W7 64bit
Laptop: AMD Turion X2 (dual core 1.80 ghz), ATI Xpress 1150 IGP, 2GB DDR2 SDRAM (1.7GB usable), W7 32bit
08-31-2014, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 02:23 AM by ChavitoArg.)
I love Initial D and i love this game. But i cant make it run balanced, if buffer rendering is ON the game runs smooth also the music, but the graphics looks like 8 bit. If i disable it the graphics are perfect, but the music sounds horrible :/ any of u have a special settings on Android in order to run it good?
My device is a Nexus 7 (2012)

Sorry for my bad english, and thanks in advance
11-04-2014, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 06:27 AM by emo28john.)
I got this error everytime. Can someone help me please

amd 4100|gtx550ti| 8gb ram

(06-23-2013 08:29 PM)Focksie Wrote:  I may have a preliminary problem. I can't create save data for this game is there a method to use to create one?

I get this message

*UPDATE*
Create a folder called "ULJM050930000"

at the path memstick/PSP/SAVEDATA/

Then create a file called DATA.bin in the folder. This creates a save for the game.

Cant find the path memstick/PSP/SAVEDATA/
where is that?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)