Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
so 0.7 is out.....
03-11-2013, 10:40 PM
so 0.7 is out.....
version 0.7 is out! and I'm highly dissapointed so far. still blank screens in P3P when entering tarterus, still freezing in lord of arcana, still tons of freezing in fate/extra, monster hunter freedom unite still has the terrible graphical error when going on quests...there have been stability and speed improvements, which are great, but the main games I'm wanting to play are basically unplayable, even with the new update. I just hope the devs who are so devoted to working on the nightly builds will see this and at the very least make some of these gemes playable. I'm a patient dude, but this is starting to bug me. all I can do now is be more patient.
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2013, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 10:51 PM by sfageas.)
RE: so 0.7 is out.....
then buy a real psp and play the games you want,simple Smile
03-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Well, compared to 0.6.1 it's a huge improvement IMHO. It's not much different from the git builds you've already been using, of course, since that's where releases come from.

Don't worry, we've got more in store, just remember it's bit by bit. Progress is like the sunrise. Beautiful, but if you sit and watch it it seems to go so slowly.

-[Unknown]
03-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Nicely put!

Or another way: We give you a groundbreaking emulator of a type never done before (PSP on Android) for free, and you're complaining that we don't work fast enough? I'm a little disappointed in you Smile

So just relax, sit back and enjoy the show. If you compare to the early days of nearly any other emulator, you'll see that we're making EXTREMELY fast progress.
03-11-2013, 11:15 PM
some guys think its easy to emulate a psp,how wrong they are.before one year you couldnt even think that a psp emulator will come to multiplatform devices and now they are moaning because emulator isnt fast enough or some games are unplayable?how rude,im sick of little kids
03-11-2013, 11:36 PM
(03-11-2013 11:09 PM)Henrik Wrote:  Nicely put!

Or another way: We give you a groundbreaking emulator of a type never done before (PSP on Android) for free, and you're complaining that we don't work fast enough? I'm a little disappointed in you Smile
No offense to him, Henrik)))
He also wrote - I'm a patient dude - and the patients do not take offense)))

Thank you for your work, you did a fantastic emulator for such a short time! I wish you success in future work.
03-12-2013, 12:28 AM
I'm a little anxious, can not wait for my favorite games are playable. But I appreciate your work, I think there is no PSP emulator better than this, say the best is the JPCSP but PPSSPP leaves him in the dust.
Compared with PCSX2, evolved PPSSPP 7 versions within 4 months and a half. While PCSX2 reached version 1.0 after long years of work.
Congratulations to the developers suite of related, I really wanted to help too, but not Intendo anything =). I'm only 14, I want to learn C + + in the future and be a big developer like you Henrik, lol. I wanted to at least know the basics.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
03-12-2013, 01:27 AM
it's not like that at all, like I said I've remained patient. I just expected 0.7 to have more compatability. I appreciate every drop of effort that goes into making this thing happen, I think I just worded it the wrong way.
03-12-2013, 01:33 AM
nice one henrik n team Smile

LWW
320x480 3.2'
1ghz
armv7 adreno 205
03-12-2013, 07:21 AM
PSP are expensive, just add a few buck to buy PSV, I am buying psv Smile And it will worked on psv.
03-12-2013, 07:57 AM
it's a amazing free emulator,nothing to complain
03-12-2013, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 12:45 PM by Blacky.)
lol ..0.7 brings a big improvement compared to 0.61. For example - I could make to run Final Fantasy Type-0 using 0.61 only about poor 20 fps, now nicely smooth 60 fps..awesome work guys!!
03-14-2013, 04:12 AM
(03-11-2013 10:40 PM)chrisDLCTS Wrote:  version 0.7 is out! and I'm highly dissapointed so far. still blank screens in P3P when entering tarterus, still freezing in lord of arcana, still tons of freezing in fate/extra, monster hunter freedom unite still has the terrible graphical error when going on quests...there have been stability and speed improvements, which are great, but the main games I'm wanting to play are basically unplayable, even with the new update. I just hope the devs who are so devoted to working on the nightly builds will see this and at the very least make some of these gemes playable. I'm a patient dude, but this is starting to bug me. all I can do now is be more patient.

Really? So you can just buy a real PSP and play them. Or maybe you can pay Henrik or another developer full time to work on these specific games, I am sure they will be working in no time.

Seriously, people thinks emulators are just made to old play games, but they are not. They serve to study some platform, documment, develop coding skills and preservation. Of course, in the end they serve to play games too, but they are not created only for this motive.
03-14-2013, 12:27 PM
(03-14-2013 04:12 AM)m45t3r Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 10:40 PM)chrisDLCTS Wrote:  version 0.7 is out! and I'm highly dissapointed so far. still blank screens in P3P when entering tarterus, still freezing in lord of arcana, still tons of freezing in fate/extra, monster hunter freedom unite still has the terrible graphical error when going on quests...there have been stability and speed improvements, which are great, but the main games I'm wanting to play are basically unplayable, even with the new update. I just hope the devs who are so devoted to working on the nightly builds will see this and at the very least make some of these gemes playable. I'm a patient dude, but this is starting to bug me. all I can do now is be more patient.

Really? So you can just buy a real PSP and play them. Or maybe you can pay Henrik or another developer full time to work on these specific games, I am sure they will be working in no time.

Seriously, people thinks emulators are just made to old play games, but they are not. They serve to study some platform, documment, develop coding skills and preservation. Of course, in the end they serve to play games too, but they are not created only for this motive.

Even money won't make the code easier
Thread Closed