Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crisis Core on iOS
04-05-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: Ff7 crisis core very early game freeze (dumbapples cutscene)
can you show your settings screen ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Hi, i play the crises core vost version on my iPhone 4S With the last version of ppsspp from angelXwind 7.444
I boot the game and start a new game i must wait ten minutes then a screen appear and i'm able to begin the game to the first fight i'm 40 fps and by adding frameskip + disable buffered rending i'm close to 60 fps so no lags
Some scenes are With a black screen but i see subtitles , no problem i can begin the second fight of the game then before a short cut-scene my character appear: so this os the first Time i move the character when i'm not in a fight

I can't moove the character only the start button worksConfused
The fights work perfectly and i CAN moove when i fight so i Would Like to Know of it's a problem of : save file ? Game version? Emulator for iOS which do not support the game? Settings of the emulator ?

So if There is anybody with this game on iOS please answer those questions and sorry for my english it´s not my native languageSmile
04-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Hey, I got this really odd freeze when approaching angels house (during timer). I can get within 5 steps and then it just crashes the app. Bit confused as to why its doing this. Any ideas?
08-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Final fantasy vii crisis core
I have a iPad 2 iOS 6 and after the intro of the game i select new game the game only subtitles of the dialog and after it crash emulator
02-04-2014, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 03:08 AM by lavo27.)
Crisis core new game intro video black screen
Upon starting new game, the video wont be playing. Even it worked on pc.
I tried to mess around with the setting but nothing seem to work. Anyone got it to work on ios port ?
Using latest build off angelxwind.

On further testing the scene after bahamut fight gets stuck too.
02-04-2014, 05:17 AM
RE: Crisis core new game intro video black screen
You need a savegame to get passed black screen
02-04-2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Crisis core new game intro video black screen
That not the issue here. Just want the dev to know there a bug in ios.
Or if there anyone that have a setting which can make the video playable.
06-15-2014, 11:27 PM
Crisis core ios
I can't get crisis core (final fantasy) to work on my Ipad air. It crashes before I can enter a menu or start screen. Has anyone got it to work? What settings should I use for ios?

Also, with today's upgrade, ppsspp crashes immediately.many fix for that either?
Thanks for your time.
06-18-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Crisis core ios
Well, I while ago I asked this question at the CC thread in the section "Playable Games", but until now nobody has answered. Sad

It crashes because the build is missing the exe. You have to downgrade to an older PPSSPP version or wait for a new build to fix this.

Testing PPSSPP on:

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4
iPad 4, iOS 7.0.4

ASUS Notebook
Windows 8 64-Bit
8GB RAM, Intel Core i7 processor @ 2,3 GHz
nVidia Geforce GT 635M 2GB
06-21-2014, 09:45 PM
Works for me now with a save from the computer. Close enough!
10-15-2014, 07:52 PM
I don't want to just start a new thread but I need help aswell! Im using an ipad with the latest version of ppsspp, and I load the game up and it shows square logo, the ff7 10th anniversary or whatever then it LOOPS over and over and over. Any help? id love to get this working today
12-24-2014, 12:43 PM
I am having issues here too, whenever I try to start a new game the graphics freeze but the audio, subtitles, and controls continue to work. I hear the music, I can read the subtitles, and then when it goes into the first scene with the battle music the controls stop working, so i can't even fake my way through the first fight.

unless anyone has any ideas, I thought i would try loading a save from my pc, how would i go about getting the save game onto my iPhone and getting ppsspp to recognize it?

This is so frustrating because I can find tons of videos on youtube of this game playing beautifully on iPhone 5s, but i can't get it working on my 6.

iPhone 6 (non-Jailbroken)
ppsspp v0.9.9.1-657-g0052fa5
12-27-2014, 02:56 PM
Well thats strange I thought this one was working before but I have the same issue now on my 6+. From looking on the forums it looks like this has been an ongoing issue. Some people advised they actually made it through the black screen but it took 20-30 mins. I can confirm a save at the first save point (found on the forums here http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...23&page=2) seems to boot right up. I played it through the infamous dumbapple scene and it made it past with no issue.

Now on to the bad news, I have no clue how you can get the save file onto your phone if your not jailbroken. If you are its pretty simple with openssh and either winscp for windows or just straight ssh with mac (or paired with fetch if you don't like terminal). If you are unbroken, if you can get to the psp/SAVEDATA/ folder from within iTunes/ifunbox you should just be able to upload the ULUS10336DATA0 folder and be good.
12-29-2014, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2014 03:16 PM by relink2013.)
Getting the save onto your phone is easy. In my case I created the save on my computer running ppsspp and copied it over. You need a program called iFunBox. first locate the memstick folder on your computer, then go into iFunBox and browse your phone for the same folder, inside the memstick folder is a saves folder, just copy the save game from your computer, into the exact same folder using iFunBox. then you should be able to go to load game in FFVII CC and your game should be there.

If anyone needs it I can record a quick video on how to do it. But you don't need to be jail broken, and it's fairly simple.

EDIT: I also thought I should mention that loading from a saved games worked great for me. I have been playing here and there for the last few days and I find it amazing that my UN-JAILBROKEN iPhone can play Crisis Core better than my PSP can...and with higher resolution and better graphics Big Grin
12-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Awesome! Yeah I had not intended to play it at all as I already obliterated it on PSP. But, thanks to you I played it for like 3 hours without even realizing it. Playing through type 0 right now and it is very similar but quite a bit more taxing on the iPhone.