Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to fix a Black screen on game launch
03-03-2015, 04:03 PM
How to fix a Black screen on game launch
My friend is having a problem launching games on his PPSSPP emulator. It loads perfectly fine and it can find the games with their disk image but when he launches the game it doesnt load any images or sounds, its completely black and it is still responsive.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: How to fix a Black screen on game launch
Moved.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-03-2015, 09:21 PM
if i remember good i had same problem but it can be not related to yours friend problem but its worth a try

if we are talking about pc

in my nvidia control panel i did change few options and i had same effect all i needed to do is set to defaults nvidia options in nvidia control panel

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
03-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Hi friends!

There is a fix for dual core users, some injector program that puts a DLL in some folder that tricks the game engine into thinking there are 4 cores.

Strangely enough, my dual core i3 runs this game smoothly, probably because I un-parked the other 2 cores (allows windows to recognize the hyper threading as 4 cores total, instead of just 2, with 2 threads each).

I will see if I can find the fix for you. I imagine it will help a lot of people with this problem.