Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Testing new Online Ad-Hoc server
03-11-2015, 03:20 AM
RE: Testing new Online Ad-Hoc server
hey dude.I have 1 questin.
I make onw server online for play Tekken 6.I and my friend connect server success and join the Lobby,but we can't see each other,why?
We use same version PPSSPP(1.01) and clear save data.
If we use himachi ,tekken working fine.
Online server can't play tekken 6????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 04:24 AM
did you set the server IP in your PPSSPP? Also have you tried using my server??? Make sure your ports are open when using the application from a dedicated machine. If you are hosting through just ppsspp itself, can check both boxes and give your partner your IP without the need of VPN client or dedicated box.

I know that Tekken 6 is on the compatibility list for both client and server side. I am soon going to have an address for my server as well, right now just going through a decision on the cname to bind with it. Will keep you guys posted. Until then let me know about other games and what not.

Thanks everyone.

Connect to me:
http://liveoriginal.org/ - Personal Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2015, 08:16 PM
does this server works on android?
03-26-2015, 07:53 PM
how can i be able to play adhoc with coldbird online? PM me pls,i need your help guys Big Grin
03-28-2015, 10:01 PM
(03-12-2015 08:16 PM)paulaz2 Wrote:  does this server works on android?

yes the android version will connect to the server just like the PC one. The game I tested with was Wipeout Pure, but wasn't able to get them to talk to each other. Only pc-to-pc.

(03-26-2015 07:53 PM)paulaz2 Wrote:  how can i be able to play adhoc with coldbird online? PM me pls,i need your help guys Big Grin

Check to see what games people are playing, and if using android just look up the IP for coldbird.net to get the IP to enter in PPSSPP.

Connect to me:
04-01-2015, 12:35 PM
Seems good but being unable to see which games are being hosted like pro-online its a bit annoying.Anyway good luck with this project.
06-16-2015, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 07:50 AM by xfxradeon.)
Hello all!!! Well I have moved finally and the IP address is different than the initial one before. the new address to the ppsspp server will either be livepsp.net or 24.210.18.72.

I am currently working on a way to allow users to see what games people are playing in as well over at the livepsp site.

Connect to me:
06-17-2015, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2015 12:16 PM by mccainmx.)
is this require DMZ enable?im on online lobby right now and i cant see anybody online Sad
06-17-2015, 12:35 PM
(06-17-2015 12:11 PM)mccainmx Wrote:  is this require DMZ enable?im on online lobby right now and i cant see anybody online Sad

Only for server ColdBird yes, but for Hamachi, IP Address or LOCAL don't need DMZ.

Primary Computer: [CPU] i5 2500, [CG] GTX 560 Ti, 8 GB RAM, W7 x64
Second Laptop: [CPU] Intel Atom N270, 1 GB RAM, WinXP SP3
Phone: ZenFone 2 ZE550ML
06-17-2015, 08:51 PM
You should not need to use DMZ to connect to other servers. You will need to open ports on your firewall to establish connections to any game/application that are over the internet.

Just another update, livepsp.net is now reachable for ppsspp as well as the IP address. Working game for sure is Wipeout Pure.

Connect to me:
06-20-2015, 10:32 AM
(06-17-2015 08:51 PM)xfxradeon Wrote:  You should not need to use DMZ to connect to other servers. You will need to open ports on your firewall to establish connections to any game/application that are over the internet.

Just another update, livepsp.net is now reachable for ppsspp as well as the IP address. Working game for sure is Wipeout Pure.

my dear mister xfxradeon why i am getting blocked getting a server error and forbidden access? can you help me out I WILL SPREAD THIS AFAR as i can the server of course thanks for you support at PPSSPP and on the forums God bless

https://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterHunterBr Channel for br hunters on ppsspp and for all who's interested in hunting monster with some other brs
06-20-2015, 06:03 PM
(06-20-2015 10:32 AM)Sepkfire Wrote:  
(06-17-2015 08:51 PM)xfxradeon Wrote:  You should not need to use DMZ to connect to other servers. You will need to open ports on your firewall to establish connections to any game/application that are over the internet.

my dear mister xfxradeon why i am getting blocked getting a server error and forbidden access? can you help me out I WILL SPREAD THIS AFAR as i can the server of course thanks for you support at PPSSPP and on the forums God bless

lol? the server doesn't have webpages for users to open.

Connect to me:
06-21-2015, 11:53 AM
(06-20-2015 06:03 PM)xfxradeon Wrote:  
(06-20-2015 10:32 AM)Sepkfire Wrote:  

lol? the server doesn't have webpages for users to open.
sorry then I was confused I've imagined like pro.coldbird....
but it works on final fantasy type-0 v2 and no lags

https://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterHunterBr Channel for br hunters on ppsspp and for all who's interested in hunting monster with some other brs
06-21-2015, 08:15 PM
I have tried dissidia with a friend of mine and just OR gives a white screen after accepting the challenge and choosing the chars and socket error and the numbers of the IP from livepsp.net

06-22-2015, 09:13 AM
does anyone wants to try on GEB,GE2,MH3?