Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
02-19-2015, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2015 07:50 AM by vnctdj.)
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
If anyone know how to play multiplayer on game dynasty warior strike force if you know teach me with screenshot ok
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2015, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2015 01:09 PM by NikoDallas.)
Question Dynasty Warriors Strike Force aint syncing in multiplayer
the title says all i just can join a city with my bro but i can't play with him cuz its not syncing together and i just want to know how can i fix it, in the normal PSP(not PPSSPP on the phone i even tried in the phone i get error in the game) theres a flag when you select a map, appears after u choose the map but when i try it with him we just cant play on the PC

so i just hope someone who knows how to fix it :/

PS: i forgot to mention that we cant even join the map that we selected it just says unable to prepare quests
08-15-2015, 01:25 PM
RE: Dynasty Warriors Strike Force aint syncing in multiplayer
If your using the PSP it probably its game bug itself

•Windows 10 (64-bit)
•Acer Aspire TC-605 with GTX 750 SC 2GB
•Tegra Note 7: Tegra 4 | 1GB Ram | 1.81GHz | Lollipop 5.1 | ROOT
•PSP-1000 6.60 ME-1.8 CFW
#ItsMoreFunInPhilippines
08-15-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: Dynasty Warriors Strike Force aint syncing in multiplayer
(08-15-2015 01:25 PM)iKlNG Wrote:  If your using the PSP it probably its game bug itself

no im using the PC with the PPSSPP, i was just explaining how the games goes in the psp
08-15-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-16-2015, 09:28 PM
oh and i forgot to mention that when i join a city with my bro i can't trade nor send quests or any ability on the START button menu but i can only buy from the merchants aka sellers (which is tbh the only thing i can do in multiplayer with this bug)
08-19-2015, 02:58 PM
ok so i will try to explain what is happening when i join a city with my brother, it all works ok but when I go to the notice board(where i can collect quest) the flag only appears for me when I select the quest i want where as for him it doesnt appear that theres a flag near my character's name BUT in the psp when i used to play when i choose a quest he will also see the flag with me and also able to start together, here we just cant. and also in the START menu the multiplayer settings adds Item Trade , Friends , Send Quest which also when i click them and choose my brother's name it just doesnt work and this is the issue im talking about so to conclude we can only join cities together but we can't trade , friend , do quest together which is the most important thing in the game for me tbh and if you want pictures just put your email and i will send them to you cuz the site doesnt allow me to use links
08-21-2015, 02:54 PM
(08-19-2015 02:58 PM)NikoDallas Wrote:  ok so i will try to explain what is happening when i join a city with my brother, it all works ok but when I go to the notice board(where i can collect quest) the flag only appears for me when I select the quest i want where as for him it doesnt appear that theres a flag near my character's name BUT in the psp when i used to play when i choose a quest he will also see the flag with me and also able to start together, here we just cant. and also in the START menu the multiplayer settings adds Item Trade , Friends , Send Quest which also when i click them and choose my brother's name it just doesnt work and this is the issue im talking about so to conclude we can only join cities together but we can't trade , friend , do quest together which is the most important thing in the game for me tbh and if you want pictures just put your email and i will send them to you cuz the site doesnt allow me to use links
so this game mulitiplay is not compatibable. Still same as I tested it about 2 years ago.
08-22-2015, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2015 11:33 AM by NikoDallas.)
(08-21-2015 02:54 PM)onelight Wrote:  
(08-19-2015 02:58 PM)NikoDallas Wrote:  ok so i will try to explain what is happening when i join a city with my brother, it all works ok but when I go to the notice board(where i can collect quest) the flag only appears for me when I select the quest i want where as for him it doesnt appear that theres a flag near my character's name BUT in the psp when i used to play when i choose a quest he will also see the flag with me and also able to start together, here we just cant. and also in the START menu the multiplayer settings adds Item Trade , Friends , Send Quest which also when i click them and choose my brother's name it just doesnt work and this is the issue im talking about so to conclude we can only join cities together but we can't trade , friend , do quest together which is the most important thing in the game for me tbh and if you want pictures just put your email and i will send them to you cuz the site doesnt allow me to use links
so this game mulitiplay is not compatibable. Still same as I tested it about 2 years ago.

cant they fix it to make it compaitable? and you mean its not compaitable even in the psp or only in the ppsspp? cuz i tried it in the psp and works good also in multiplayer i tried it with 4 people
08-22-2015, 02:35 PM
(08-22-2015 11:31 AM)NikoDallas Wrote:  
(08-21-2015 02:54 PM)onelight Wrote:  

cant they fix it to make it compaitable? and you mean its not compaitable even in the psp or only in the ppsspp? cuz i tried it in the psp and works good also in multiplayer i tried it with 4 people
Are you sure multiplayer working using PSP proonline Client? for I know, it also not compatibale http://forum.coldbird.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23
08-22-2015, 08:28 PM
[/quote]
Are you sure multiplayer working using PSP proonline Client? for I know, it also not compatibale
[/quote]

i was playing it in lan and thats what i am trying to do with the ppsspp but they aint syncing tho, so i dont use the proonline client
08-22-2015, 11:30 PM
(08-22-2015 08:28 PM)NikoDallas Wrote:  i was playing it in lan and thats what i am trying to do with the ppsspp but they aint syncing tho, so i dont use the proonline client

The PPSSPP multiplayer is from PSP proonline client, if it not work using proonline client, it not work using PPSSPP neither.
12-31-2015, 03:57 PM
dinasty warrior strike force (ppsspp on android)
Hi, there is a problem with the multiplayer mod of this game, when i connect to the city
appears a message of error but the options of emulator networking seems ok and the game go very well on the last version of ppsspp for more informations i have the screenshot if this is the wrong topic or this error is just reported forgive me for my ingorance im new at forum.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-31-2015, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2016 02:33 AM by AdamN.)
RE: dinasty warrior strike force (ppsspp on android)
(12-31-2015 03:57 PM)nonsononessunooko Wrote:  Hi, there is a problem with the multiplayer mod of this game, when i connect to the city
appears a message of error but the options of emulator networking seems ok and the game go very well on the last version of ppsspp for more informations i have the screenshot if this is the wrong topic or this error is just reported forgive me for my ingorance im new at forum.

ERROR_NET_ADHOC_PORT_IN_USE = 0x8041070a which means the port it tried to use is already taken by other app.

Try changing the Port Offset to a different value.

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
01-01-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: dinasty warrior strike force (ppsspp on android)
oooh and how i can change port offset value?
xD??