Request:Audio Volume
02-03-2015, 03:25 AM
Request:Audio Volume
Can you add a audio volume option?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Request:Audio Volume
You can lower the sound in the speakers settings of Windows and phones but if you're talking about the cracklings and sharper sound then its cause of the resampler.
Disable Audio Sync in audio settings to fix that.
02-04-2015, 02:48 AM
but my computer is too louder and in volume 2 is high
and i dont want to wake up everyone
02-04-2015, 09:53 AM
(02-04-2015 02:48 AM)daniellegal Wrote:  but my computer is too louder and in volume 2 is high
and i dont want to wake up everyone

[Image: 227a7c0a51.gif]
02-04-2015, 09:05 PM
my computer is in the lower volume possible 2 and ppsspp 2 my computer sound is very high in the volume 2
02-05-2015, 06:05 AM
(02-04-2015 09:05 PM)daniellegal Wrote:  my computer is in the lower volume possible 2 and ppsspp 2 my computer sound is very high in the volume 2

1. Lower speaker volume
2. Lower volume on PPSSPP in speakers options on task bar

That's all you can do.
02-06-2015, 02:24 PM
is already in the lower volume possible and still high
02-13-2015, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2015 05:08 PM by Ralnir.)
I am in the same boat as daniellegal; I brought it down to 10% and it's still pretty darn loud.

(edit)
This is how it used to be and it was more effective than having to track down a program in the windows mixer or flat out having to adjust my master fader (which will affect all programs). I get it; ppsspp is still in active development, and various things are subject to change.
I don't claim to have an intimate understanding of how development is handled around here, and I don't know just what changed in the period between 0.9.9.1 and 1.0, but it seems like a step back.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-13-2015, 09:21 PM
"SFX" and "BGM" was not what those two settings were affecting and after some confusions related to that(people disabling "bgm" loosing all sounds and crying around to fix it etc.) people who cared voted to remove the option completely.
All of that was like a year ago so it's not like it disappeared just recently it might return at some point with different name/description, but most people doesn't really care.

For now, if you set sound to very low(10 is still 10 times louder than you can go via system slider;]) and it's still too loud for you, just disable it completely, buy a headseat or fix your system sound settings because if system slider doesn't allow you to decrease sound volume, there's something wrong in your system or you use some extra filters that boost audio and ppsspp has little to do with it.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.