Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP 1.0
02-13-2015, 06:46 AM
RE: PPSSPP 1.0
Do we need to keep this thread open, it's all over the place. It would be easier if the people would just post their problems in the respective game threads/in the feature request thread or open up a new thread.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2015, 07:01 AM
the_randomizer: I guess it's probably something to do with your settings. Try resetting to defaults.

Bigpet: well, there will always be some of this in release topics. It's only been two weeks but I guess we could close this now. You're right that these issues more likely belong in the game topics, since probably that's where someone will know if there are settings or speedhacks that cause those issues.

-[Unknown]
02-13-2015, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2015 03:55 PM by the_randomizer.)
(02-13-2015 07:01 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  the_randomizer: I guess it's probably something to do with your settings. Try resetting to defaults.

Bigpet: well, there will always be some of this in release topics. It's only been two weeks but I guess we could close this now. You're right that these issues more likely belong in the game topics, since probably that's where someone will know if there are settings or speedhacks that cause those issues.

-[Unknown]

Resetting to default doesn't break any games like Star Ocean does it? I seem to recall for a long time that the game had layering issues when certain settings weren't used.

Edit: I stand corrected, no idea why it wasn't reset to default but uh, working like a charm Big Grin

CPU - Intel Core i5 3570 3.4/3.8 GHz (Turbo Boost)
GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 660 2 GB GDDR5
RAM - 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333
OS - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
HDD - 1 TB Western Digital 7200 RPM
04-04-2015, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 01:34 PM by vnctdj.)
Hey !! I need help ! Downloaded Code Lyoko Quest for Infinity, turned it to an ISO and opened the game in my emulator PPSSPP but on my first mission after the intro, i cant play !! It just stucks on the intro and i can even start my mission ! PLS, PLS, PLS HELP !!!

***Thanks in advance !!

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
07-07-2015, 12:08 PM
I updated my iphone 6 plus to ios 8.4(jailbroken) and the controllers for all is working well with ios game GTAConfusedA and COD:Strike Team but not with PPSSPP 1.0 and 1.0.1. When I open PPSSPP nothing pops out to remind me to connect my controller. Is this part missed in PPSSPP 1.0 or is it a compatibility problem with ios 8.4?
07-08-2015, 10:26 AM
its weird, i try using cheat on Kiingdom heart Birth by Sleep final mix, but nothing changes. i back to v.9 its work. anyone had problem like me?