Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Shin Sangoku Musou Multi-Raid 2 / Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce 2 JAP - Golden Mod
01-24-2015, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2015 08:43 AM by Melkor.)
Wink Shin Sangoku Musou Multi-Raid 2 / Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce 2 JAP - Golden Mod
Although it's hard for me to port my mod to PPSSPP since it's limitations on the side of hex ram modding (Curse that CWCheat and it's the worst cheat plugin you decided to use for the emu) but that's another point.

With many attempts, patience and a lot of time spent on porting my mod I was able to achieve this

Playable Boss NPC's

Orochi X vs Lu Bu Ex Arena Mode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U9qSgC57vg

Shi Huangdi Young (Resurrected) Gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVUK-fQjwSw

Shi Huangdi Old Gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WRLoh4khRg

Playable Giant Bosses:

Inferno Rat Gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZxUkBaW2E

Shi Huangdi Monster Form Gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9hW3EohDu0

The mod I am porting adds not only NPC's as playable, but it does add new moves to the game (see videos) adds new camera modes. BGM Selectors, ARENA MODES, Custom Quests and a lot of other stuff.

The only problem is that PPSSPP has a bug with JIT Enabled. Once I go to "CHEATS" when JIT Is on and go back to the game the emu will freeze. So you can't ENABLE/Disable codes while JIT is ON. Only when it is OFF and NEVER USED after game lauch, otherwise the emulator will crash. I reported this but no one of the devs seems to care about this.

This will take a lot of time but I will make it. Some characters will be altered as some of the new moves aren't compatible with PPSSPP due to the lack of "Codes Locking Interval or Cheat Hz "option to the Cheats function of the emu.

Anyway. Stay tune. This thread will be updated as soon as I am ready to release beta or final version of the Shin Sangoku Musou Multi-Raid 2 Golden Edition Mod for PPSSPP.

You can visit the official website of the mod here:
http://multiraid2golden.webs.com

or

the Golden Mod wikipedia here:
http://multiraid2goldenmod.wikia.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: Shin Sangoku Musou Multi-Raid 2 / Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce 2 JAP - Golden Mod
Given that you are in the CWCheat codes sub-forum, don't forget to post your list of cheat codes Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-24-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Shin Sangoku Musou Multi-Raid 2 / Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce 2 JAP - Golden Mod
(01-24-2015 09:35 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  Given that you are in the CWCheat codes sub-forum, don't forget to post your list of cheat codes Smile

Yes. Once the mod is ready thread will be instantly updated. Wink
Just wanted to tease some of my work. Smile

Nice to meet you BTW.
My name is Anathar Merol I am know as the White Lord.
A game mod developer...but retired.
01-24-2015, 10:05 PM
OK, no problem then Smile

I have already seen your other posts on the forum, but nice to meet you too Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-24-2015, 11:55 PM
what program would u suggest to open an iso file. I've been having a hard time trying to open it
Sad
01-25-2015, 05:11 AM
(01-24-2015 11:55 PM)SilentMoon7 Wrote:  what program would u suggest to open an iso file. I've been having a hard time trying to open it
Sad

The one DaTeHaCKs has been using is known as CDImage.
It prevents from braking LBA.
Also as you can see there is an english patch for the game developed by me.
03-06-2015, 09:58 AM
(01-25-2015 05:11 AM)Melkor Wrote:  
(01-24-2015 11:55 PM)SilentMoon7 Wrote:  what program would u suggest to open an iso file. I've been having a hard time trying to open it
Sad

When will the thread be updated? i am looking forward to these mods cant wait to play as orochi x and as a dragon and all that stuff.
03-07-2015, 10:00 PM
(03-06-2015 09:58 AM)Finalmat Wrote:  
Sad

When will the thread be updated? i am looking forward to these mods cant wait to play as orochi x and as a dragon and all that stuff.

I am sorry but I discontinued support of PPSSPP it's too buggy and I use real PSP instead.
If you have a real PSP let me know.
I now work on Dragon Ball Xenoverse and once I am done I may try to make something for Multi-Raid on PPSSPP. BTW support is too low for me to try making a release ... very low rating and I won't release or less develop stuff just for 3 people. Sorry.
03-07-2015, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 11:28 PM by Finalmat.)
(03-07-2015 10:00 PM)Melkor Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 09:58 AM)Finalmat Wrote:  
Sad

I am sorry but I discontinued support of PPSSPP it's too buggy and I use real PSP instead.
If you have a real PSP let me know.
I now work on Dragon Ball Xenoverse and once I am done I may try to make something for Multi-Raid on PPSSPP. BTW support is too low for me to try making a release ... very low rating and I won't release or less develop stuff just for 3 people. Sorry.
Is the orochi mod or orochi x for ppsspp if so could you at least give me any of the orochi mods but if you do say yes its up to you what one you want to give me you can send through email, my email is [email protected].