Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: Tag Force Special
09-29-2015, 08:13 AM
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: Tag Force Special
[FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE ENGLISH PATCH FROM XENOTRANSLATIONS]
Apparently the english patch for YGOARC-V[TFS] by xenotranslations has a bug in it causing problems for adhoc play.

I found a video demonstrating this between 2 psps that are using the english patch
I cannot post links to this thread so look up "Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Tag Force Special in english... With Ad-hoc functional." - which is by Dadadada pza on Youtube.

You basically have to patch the iso manually using the program UMDGEN (included in the video description) which allows you to edit the iso's files.
First open UMDGEN.exe and drag and drop or browse and open the english patched YGOARC-V[TFS] iso by xenotranslations onto UMDGEN.
Then in UMDGEN you have to navigate to PSP GAME/USRDIR/duelsys and replace 'cardinfo_jpn.ehp' with the one included in the download (Drag and drop 'cardinfo_jpn.ehp' from file explorer to the UMDGEN window)
After you replace the 'cardinfo_jpn.ehp' in the iso with the one that came in the download, then in UMDGEN you can save the newly patched iso seperately or replace the old one (File>Save as>Wherever you want)
I have not tested multiplayer with this method yet (only patched the iso) but I plan on doing so sometime later, would like to hear any feedback from anyone else who tests this out
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: Tag Force Special - Chaotix641 - 09-29-2015 08:13 AM