Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Jokker command support suggestion for the cheats.
01-10-2015, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2015 07:53 PM by Melkor.)
RE: Jokker command support suggestion for the cheats.
(01-10-2015 07:25 PM)Bigpet Wrote:  Do you have actual documentation for the formats? Because just guessing from the examples you post seems kind of tedious.

Also, did you try your codes and then stepped through this function: ...............

Well didn't understood what you exactly mean but here is what I tried to be sure in what I say

Just this one ... this one

_C0 Play as Young Emperor
_L 0xE1FE0001 0x0047EB95

and once I enabled it the emu crashed.
There are no "ACTION" type codes after it so if proper joker command support was available in the "CWCheat" although CWCheat on real PSP Does support this type of codes, then the emu wouldn't have crashed.

So guess what. Yes I am quite sure that I need the devs to correct this.

This code tells if the value of the address 0047EB95 is 0001 then it will execute FE in Decimal number of codes after it. This is an important patch without it the code may brake the game. So I wanted to test if There is no issue with the CWCheat support and that IT ISN'T BROKEN at all but I hate to be right this time. It doesn't support conditionals and joker commands.

Wish It worked and I was wrong. I would have been happy to see I can port all my work on the PSP Scene to the PSP Emulator....

edit saw the source code you posted...

tried to see if _L 0xD0000002 0x10001100 will work and just enabling only this code and the emu crashed.

Maybe if you are right the emu should have it's own way of conditional addresses.
I have only been using CWCheat and Free Cheat mostly. On Free Cheat everything works without a problem even the code locking interval can be decreased to freeze codes and not allow the game to change them....
If you know the correct IF there are some Correct types of codes can you share them.

For example how to make condition for IF Value of Address Equal to 1234 then Execute XX codes after that.
You know what I mean. Surely you know the conditional types of codes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jokker command support suggestion for the cheats. - Melkor - 01-10-2015 07:41 PM