Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Doing some tablet/mobile research & picking one
01-07-2015, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 01:06 PM by Otakon7.)
RE: Doing some tablet/mobile research & picking one
I see, so CPUs in that power range with around 1.5GHz (to PPSSPP) are roughly equivalent to a Pentium with aprox 2.8GHz (to in example PCSX2/Dolphin), which means a K1 CPU would roughly be equivalent to a stronger i3 (maybe even weaker i5). Thanks.

I'm still left with a few questions.
1. How much of an impact does Intel's x86 arch affect things? (I mostly hear complaints, but didn't find anything specific)
2. How much would the GPU (and the CPU itself) affect things for the A7 mentioned above compared to a "recommended" A9? Can't quite find much info on that specific CPU, especially in regards to PPSSPP.
3. I did find a video showing a z2580 playing Tekken6 at (what seems like) full speed, so given 5ft's comment, Tekken6 seems a slightly more demanding game. Given that, should a z2580 be worth going over the others? z2560 does seem to be a nice "in-middle" option though.

EDIT: Slight update, I found an Acer tablet that has the Z3735G with Intel HD on Android for 120$; any ideas how good that is?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doing some tablet/mobile research & picking one - Otakon7 - 01-07-2015 11:20 AM