Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play on Black-seraph.com (formerly coldbird.net)
05-22-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: [Tutorial] How to play on coldbird.net
(05-22-2017 06:15 PM)indexftw Wrote:  Maybe if op actually updates it to pro.coldbird.net we'll see people in the rooms.

Sadly this forum is almost dead. Almost no one gives a rats tail about stuff here...

Everything is Hitsuzen!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2017, 04:14 PM
(05-22-2017 06:31 PM)Asferot Wrote:  
(05-22-2017 06:15 PM)indexftw Wrote:  Maybe if op actually updates it to pro.coldbird.net we'll see people in the rooms.

Sadly this forum is almost dead. Almost no one gives a rats tail about stuff here...

Too bad. I'm always late to the party with online experience.
Thanks for the heads up.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-23-2017, 05:55 PM
Coldbird.net and pro.colbird.net actually is pointing to same ip address. If the player connection still blocked by firewall, closed port and nat there is no possibility to see the player in the room. DMZ is necessary for communicate over Internet.

Many people can't enable or didnt understand how to enable DMZ thats why there is no one in the room. Some user also stuck with their isp that did not have DMZ feature (like behind a smartphone cellular data).

The only solution is implement port tunneling on ppsspp code or using VPN.

@indexftw you re not so late to the party with online experience 200 user still playing daily on my openvpn server. Average 15-30 player available every hours, if you want to join just search my thread.

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
05-24-2017, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 11:42 AM by indexftw.)
(05-23-2017 05:55 PM)Adhenovan Wrote:  Coldbird.net and pro.colbird.net actually is pointing to same ip address. If the player connection still blocked by firewall, closed port and nat there is no possibility to see the player in the room. DMZ is necessary for communicate over Internet.

Many people can't enable or didnt understand how to enable DMZ thats why there is no one in the room. Some user also stuck with their isp that did not have DMZ feature (like behind a smartphone cellular data).

The only solution is implement port tunneling on ppsspp code or using VPN.

@indexftw you re not so late to the party with online experience 200 user still playing daily on my openvpn server. Average 15-30 player available every hours, if you want to join just search my thread.

I guess so. I remember checking pro status page and it had almost 100 players total.
What I am curious though is why I can't see anyone.
Upnp works and my router shows opened ports. Though port scanning always results in a time out. If I use advOR then I can see that ports are open but still no go. So what I did is run psp through tor and tried opening browser and checking ports, it didn't time out. So I went into tekken 6 and still no one.
Is this really alienated case and nothing can be done? Shouldn't have running through TOR network fixed everything? I also read that you can only play it through lan party(evolve etc.) but some people mention that it's playable through internet too. Confusing.

Cheers.
05-25-2017, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2018 01:56 PM by AkiraJkr.)
I've been trying to setup coldbird for weeks, tried getting support in discord servers but no answered me, so i decided to ask here instead, what do I input here? postimg.org/image/mux0fq6qn/00ed1a2b/
I Can only add numbers, also I'm playing on Android.

EDIT: It's apparently dead, as of 8 November 2018.
01-29-2019, 03:00 PM
With coldbird no longer working, Gundam vs Gundam and Next Plus players have been using Hamachi to play instead. However seems like Gundam Rengou Vs Zaft Portable does not work the same. Does anyone have a solution to this?
02-01-2019, 01:10 PM
coldbird.net is now black-seraph.com.
02-02-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: [Tutorial] How to play on Black-seraph.com (formerly coldbird.net)
I've edited the main post to reflect the changes of coldbird.net to black-seraph.com.

Come and join the official PPSSPP Discord server:
https://discord.gg/5NJB6dD
02-05-2019, 10:10 AM
For Gundam vs Gundam games online,I update my build to ppsspp-1.7.1-125-Chat-GVG
It is now full speed at Android, and have a better chat suppor.
https://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12357
02-28-2019, 06:17 AM
Further edited the main post to reflect onelight's updated Gundam vs Gundam builds.
02-13-2020, 11:51 PM
So I should set the IP to "Black-seraph.com"?

Anyone know how to do that on the Switch? Can't open a keyboard, only have numbers.
07-03-2020, 10:12 AM
What is DMZ? I don't have a router, I connect my pc to my mobile hotspot for data connectivity. Do I have to do anything differently?
04-16-2021, 06:45 PM
When a second player (within the same network) connects to my game they get Socket Error 10054 and 10053.

Anyone knows the cause?
04-16-2021, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2021 11:03 PM by AdamN.)
What game?

Socket error 10054 usually occurred when connecting to Adhoc Server using an already existing IP address (ie. the IP is already used by other player),
other than that your firewall/network security might be blocking the connection.
Have you followed this guide ? https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/wiki/...ith-PPSSPP

Btw, are you using the latest version? If you're not, please use the latest version at https://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
04-18-2021, 06:37 AM
(04-16-2021 10:48 PM)AdamN Wrote:  What game?

Socket error 10054 usually occurred when connecting to Adhoc Server using an already existing IP address (ie. the IP is already used by other player),
other than that your firewall/network security might be blocking the connection.
Have you followed this guide ? https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/wiki/...ith-PPSSPP

Btw, are you using the latest version? If you're not, please use the latest version at https://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

I followed the instructions from the link you provided.

Worked like a charm, thank you! Big Grin