Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play on Black-seraph.com (formerly coldbird.net)
02-17-2015, 06:28 AM
RE: [Video Tutorial] How to play on coldbird.net
You only need DMZ if you are behind a router (basically if NAT happens on your route to the server)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2015, 11:08 AM
I'm not using any router, so what must I do?
02-18-2015, 12:03 PM
Ummm,i'm troubled with the AT&T Router,im at the home page but i can't exactly find the IP Passthrough

I assume i go under settings,but then the rest idk,i go through all menu's but i can't find it
02-18-2015, 05:48 PM
(02-18-2015 12:03 PM)nicefunfungirl Wrote:  Ummm,i'm troubled with the AT&T Router,im at the home page but i can't exactly find the IP Passthrough

I assume i go under settings,but then the rest idk,i go through all menu's but i can't find it

Maybe this should help: http://www.att.com/gen/general?pid=23697
02-18-2015, 07:11 PM
I found that,didn't help,that gateway page is way out of date
02-19-2015, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2015 06:26 PM by lumune.)
(02-18-2015 07:11 PM)nicefunfungirl Wrote:  I found that,didn't help,that gateway page is way out of date

Oh, i see... I don't have an AT&T modem so i'm afraid i cannot help you, sorry.

I bring good news to Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus players though, i was able to play with chinese and japanese players on coldbird.net and the game got past the online selection screen and thus we were able to play with JPCSP. This means the game does not require low ping to start the battles as i thought, however, as you can imagine the battle was sloooooow-mooootion, about 5 frames per second. Talk about >300ms ping latency... ugh.
02-20-2015, 12:19 AM
I was following post #2 but i can't figure out where to find IP passthrough. I went under firewall but i can't see it./
02-20-2015, 01:16 AM
its not working why?

Patapon 3 Fan

Favorite Hero Charibasa
02-20-2015, 05:48 PM
trying to enter MHP3rd online GH but every room is full while on coldbird status its only 12 players online, wtf?
02-20-2015, 06:21 PM
If I remember correctly this bug is already known, players usually restart the game/PPSSPP to work around the problem.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
02-22-2015, 02:15 AM
Hey guys, where the heck do players for MHP3rd are at? I mean what guild halls do they usually frequent at because every time I play I could not seem to find them.Big Grin[/align]

I love reading Japanese Light Novels!
I'm also a God Eater and a Monster Hunter!
02-22-2015, 02:03 PM
(02-22-2015 02:15 AM)Vernon9398 Wrote:  Hey guys, where the heck do players for MHP3rd are at? I mean what guild halls do they usually frequent at because every time I play I could not seem to find them.Big Grin[/align]

Basically Guild Hall 1 , but u can ask them in the Chat when u play over Tunngel etc..~
02-22-2015, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2015 02:14 PM by lumune.)
(02-22-2015 02:15 AM)Vernon9398 Wrote:  Hey guys, where the heck do players for MHP3rd are at? I mean what guild halls do they usually frequent at because every time I play I could not seem to find them.Big Grin[/align]

Not sure if MHP3rd shares the same GH's with MHP3rdHD (most people on coldbird use this version), but if it does this means you haven't got DMZ Host enabled or a strong firewall is preventing you from seeing other players.
This is the most played game online on coldbird.net.
02-22-2015, 05:05 PM
(02-22-2015 02:12 PM)lumune Wrote:  

Not sure if MHP3rd shares the same GH's with MHP3rdHD (most people on coldbird use this version), but if it does this means you haven't got DMZ Host enabled or a strong firewall is preventing you from seeing other players.

I've got the pauth files that let me play MHP3rd on PPSSPP fine and I always see people filling up space. I would presume they would share GH's but idk.
02-23-2015, 03:31 AM
(02-22-2015 02:12 PM)lumune Wrote:  

The NOn-HD and the HD version of MHp3rd can play together without Problems i tested it myself around. not on Colbird cause i pref. Tunggel Tongue
But yeah its no problem to Play Together over Non HD and HD version of MHp3rd, also to share ur Savefile cause both use the same when i remember HD version is juts the same game on PS3 like a simpel Port with some better texture Files O: