Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play on Black-seraph.com (formerly coldbird.net)
11-28-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: [Video Tutorial] How to play on coldbird.net
Hi there,
Surely if opening the same port as the other players is the only problem, then we need a way of telling the other players which port they should open, to connect.
For example the host of the game displays which port to use, then there should be an option to manually enter the port required before connecting thus making it work online easier.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2015, 09:38 PM
(11-28-2015 06:42 PM)The Phoenix Wrote:  Hi there,
Surely if opening the same port as the other players is the only problem, then we need a way of telling the other players which port they should open, to connect.
For example the host of the game displays which port to use, then there should be an option to manually enter the port required before connecting thus making it work online easier.

There is an ongoing issue about this. Issue #7268.
11-28-2015, 11:27 PM
(11-28-2015 06:42 PM)The Phoenix Wrote:  Hi there,

Try Port-shifting http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=16972
12-04-2015, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 08:36 PM by ltsaaron.)
Greetings,
I am not certain if this is the right place to address this, however, I've been trying to play Dissidia Duodecim with someone, we make use of Coldbird and both have the right emulator settings and DMZ enabled.
We can get online just fine, but once in the lobby, my friend is unable to see me, while I can see him, challenging him won't do anything, the same goes for group battle, except when I join his room, then it'll try to start a battle, and that's the only moment where his game will actually recognize me, but it gets stuck while trying to prepare for the battle.
We use the same and latest version of PPSSPP, both of us appear as players in coldbird in dissidia, and use the same settings, and version of the game, we also both have firewall completely disabled to make sure that's not the cause.
Has anyone had this issue before and if so, any idea how to solve it?
Thanks in advance.
(if this is not the right place for this, please point me to the place where it's supposed to be)
12-14-2015, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2015 01:48 PM by XxBlackPhantomxX.)
So I did everything as said in the video, and when I start a game I can find it in the Coldbird.net game list, so when I start Dragonballz for an example, I can see that the number of players is increased by 1, but whenever I actually go to the online lobby in the game I don't see anyone, I tried this with many games but none have worked, please help

(01-08-2015 01:51 PM)rohirim Wrote:  Yeah, I mean my AV has its own firewall and taking over Windows firewall entirely, and I add PPSSPP on its exceptional list.
Still no luck. I either check or unchecked the built-in PRO Adhoc Server and still not matching with other players.
And also, maybe you hardly watched it because of my poor quality video but player count on the server really go up soon after quick refresh (its 5 to 6) which meant that I successfully connected and I also tried to host the game no one played (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep), and it really connected.

Well, maybe I'll stick with Evolve for awhile, at least until I find the solution.

Thanks for the replies anyway. Cheers.Smile

Hello,
I have the same problem as yours, and i searched everywhere and couldnt find a solution
but since u said " Well, maybe I'll stick with Evolve for awhile, at least until I find the solution" that means evolve works for u(hopefuly), if so then could u teach me how to use it or send me a tutorial link
i also would like to play Kingdom hearts with you
12-28-2015, 05:17 AM
hi there, i did everything as said in video, i'm playing MHP3rd i check online user in pro.coldbird.net end see the page source its say there is 2 player play in GH1 so im join to GH1, in pro.coldbird.net status i see my username (pansbray) with other player username in same room but i cant see other player there

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-13-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: [Tutorial] How to play on coldbird.net
im havng trouble with MHP3rd i have wlan switched on and adhoc switched off like you says to do, i go online there's people online i either start a quest or they start one i would join it and as soon as the quest starts its say the have broke off from the group, so im thinking there somthing i havent done yet, and this is coldbird.net too, and i was also wondering is there a way i can chat to these players?
02-13-2016, 10:08 PM
(12-28-2015 05:17 AM)pansbray Wrote:  hi there, i did everything as said in video, i'm playing MHP3rd i check online user in pro.coldbird.net end see the page source its say there is 2 player play in GH1 so im join to GH1, in pro.coldbird.net status i see my username (pansbray) with other player username in same room but i cant see other player there
that first thumbnail how do you get to that?
and noone seems to want to help me out hopefully you can, hope to hear from you?
03-21-2016, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2016 02:49 AM by djmt547.)
ill be on the socom ftb1 coldbird servers if anyone wants to play i get off around 12am est
04-15-2016, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2016 04:46 PM by NetRanger.)
Will I be able to play via coldbird, if my PC is behind of the NAT? Also, my router require IP of DMZ host to enable DMZ, wich IP i shall use?
UPD: so yes, im able to play. Using d-link 2500U adsl router.
04-17-2016, 12:56 PM
What about tutorials for another networks guys

-Aleck
PsP 3001
Pro CFW 6.60 C2
Oppo A37

GPU Renderer: Adreno(TM)306
Hardware and Board:msm8916
Ram:2

Im 13 years old!
04-30-2016, 11:38 PM
Help, whenever I play Monster Hunter P3rd and entering quest my party always brokes, is it possible to play online on android?
05-04-2016, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 10:51 AM by XxAleckxX.)
(04-30-2016 11:38 PM)dwiki666 Wrote:  Help, whenever I play Monster Hunter P3rd and entering quest my party always brokes, is it possible to play online on android?

Maybe because im trying to port forward mhp3rd and I cant join any room because its full but thats a sign that port forward works.

Now that i figured it out i can now join a room you just need to change the protocol to UDP but still cant see people
but im trying this experiment to test port forwarding instead of dmz
05-04-2016, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 11:07 AM by XxAleckxX.)
What version of ppsspp are coldbird.net uses im using a development build
so im testing the 1.2.2 no build version

Nahh..... its not working cannot see any players or names even theres players

Btw my network is globe aztech im from phillipines and its model number is DSL5018EN(1T1R) i donot see any dmz on its option
05-04-2016, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 12:14 PM by XxAleckxX.)
(04-30-2016 11:38 PM)dwiki666 Wrote:  Help, whenever I play Monster Hunter P3rd and entering quest my party always brokes, is it possible to play online on android?

With PORTABLE HOTSPOT its on this thread search for it at the first post http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=11321
its not global its just face to facd with a friend