Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play on Black-seraph.com (formerly coldbird.net)
02-28-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: [Video Tutorial] How to play on coldbird.net
Lets Play patapon 3

XD

Patapon 3 Fan

Favorite Hero Charibasa
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2015, 06:57 AM
I just can't get the multiplayer mode in FFT:WotL working via Coldbird.net. The log console seems fine, though I cannot connect to the host. What could be the problem?
03-07-2015, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 07:20 PM by maxspeed.)
Confirmed Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Tag Force 5 Worked Online At Coldbird.net - PPSSPP v1.0.1-117
Configuration By Section.
1st - PPSSPP Options:
Graphics:
use OpenGL instead of direct3D
Uncheck Simulate Block Transfer.
Networking:
check enable networking/WLAN
Uncheck built-in PRO ADHOC server
Change your MAC address should be different
System:
you must Uncheck all "experimental" options in your emulator
Uncheck cheats

2nd - MISC:
Your Game Version Must Be Identical With Your Partner(s).
Your PPSSPP Version must be The Latest.
Don't Forget To Open Your DMZ which exist in your router settings.
If You Still Can't Host And You See Errors Like "connection error has occurred" Make Sure You Have Configured Your Firewall The Right Way. (See The attachments)
If you Still Got Issues Please send me Private message And I Will Try To help besides i want to do more tests.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-11-2015, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 05:53 PM by maxspeed.)
For Some Reason My PPSSPP can't host anymore i always see this error "connection error has occurred" after anyone join me and i try to start the duel

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-24-2015, 11:40 AM
Instructions unclear.
What is DMZ?
Do i need one or are there any other options without using dmz?
I am currently using phone to pc wifi.
03-24-2015, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2015 05:58 PM by lumune.)
(03-24-2015 11:40 AM)Xaelath Wrote:  Instructions unclear.
What is DMZ?
Do i need one or are there any other options without using dmz?
I am currently using phone to pc wifi.

DMZ or DMZ Host, is an abbreviation for DeMilitarized Zone.

By setting up a DMZ or DMZ Host in your Router/Switch/Hub you're opening ALL TCP and UDP ports in your Operational System. The only way to block them again at this point would be either with a Firewall or disabling it to return to how it was before (by disabling DMZ or DMZ Host).

Unfortunately, enabling DMZ or DMZ Host is required to play on coldbird.net because neither JPCSP or PPSSPP emulators support UPnP as of now. The games can pick any port they desire, it's random.
If you cannot enable DMZ or DMZ Host, you should look for a VPN program (Evolve, Hamachi, Tunngle, etc) and join someone elses server to play. These VPN programs support UPnP, so you don't need DMZ or DMZ Host enabled, just UPnP (don't worry, most modern Routers/Switchs/Hubs ship with UPnP enabled by default). You won't be able to play on coldbird.net though, even by using a VPN.

Enabling DMZ or DMZ Host is required to play on coldbird.net server. That's why i start the tutorial showing how to enable it, because if you can't, then you don't need to watch past that because it won't work.
03-27-2015, 07:45 PM
guys i tried DBZ 2 on v0.9.9.1 on android cant find anyone in the lobby or did it only works on 1.0.1 ?
03-28-2015, 11:55 PM
Dragon Ball Z : Shin Budokai
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 2
adhoc not working on PPSSPP.
04-01-2015, 05:11 PM
I'm pretty confused on how to get this working. Using 1.01 on windows 8, I enabled dmz on my local ip, enabled LAN, disabled built-in ad-hoc, and set PRO ad-hoc server IP address to coldbird.net. I'm a bit confused why the video says you don't need to specify coldbird after v0.99, how else could you connect to it?

Anyway, with this set up, I'm having this issue ( forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=9335&pid=104660#pid104660 ). I've tried with running the AdHocServer and without, with the same result.
04-02-2015, 04:47 AM
(04-01-2015 05:11 PM)tobidac!d Wrote:  I'm pretty confused on how to get this working. Using 1.01 on windows 8, I enabled dmz on my local ip, enabled LAN, disabled built-in ad-hoc, and set PRO ad-hoc server IP address to coldbird.net. I'm a bit confused why the video says you don't need to specify coldbird after v0.99, how else could you connect to it?

Anyway, with this set up, I'm having this issue ( forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=9335&pid=104660#pid104660 ). I've tried with running the AdHocServer and without, with the same result.

You don't need to mess with PPSSPP's PRO ad hoc IP settings anymore in newer versions, this video was made with version 0.9.9.1 still, thats why the IP is "localhost" by default. The default IP address is now "coldbird.net". Nothing needs to be changed in that field.
You just need to leave Enabled WLAN ticked/marked in newer versions. Of course, you'll still need to set up and enable a DMZ Host in your Router/Switch/Hub, else you won't be able to see other players in coldbird.ner server.

I would suggest you to try playing with a VPN program first, like Evolve, Hamachi, Tunngle, etc. coldbird.net is a bit more complicated because of the DMZ Host stuff. If you don't know or can't set up a DMZ Host for your Router/Switch/Hub then VPN programs are an easier way for you to play.
05-09-2015, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2015 01:26 PM by paulaz2.)
How to enable DMZ on android?

Onelight the dbz:shin budokai i tried was with coldbird what could be the problem?
05-09-2015, 06:14 PM
(05-09-2015 01:18 PM)paulaz2 Wrote:  How to enable DMZ on android?

No ideea. I dont own an Andorid device.
05-09-2015, 11:59 PM
can you just find am way cause i remembered that somewhere in this forum,someone posted a photo on how to enable DMZ on android..
05-10-2015, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 12:17 AM by onelight.)
(05-09-2015 01:18 PM)paulaz2 Wrote:  How to enable DMZ on android?

Onelight the dbz:shin budokai i tried was with coldbird what could be the problem?

actually, DMZ is enable on router.
If you want play on coldbird.net you should enabling DMZ on your router and put android IP as DMZ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragon Ball Z : Shin Budokai and Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 2 adhoc not working with PSP(with atpro.prx), PPSSPP or JPCSP, whatever you try, it wont work on neither coldbird or adhocserver
05-10-2015, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 11:23 AM by paulaz2.)
I hope this video link helps how to enable dmz on android and play coldbird online
[PPSSPP][Android]Enable DMZ Play Online Game
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqX6sAAdlU&itct=CDkQpDAYACITCPeL2pORt8UCFc27fgodwTsAOVInSG93IHRvIGVuYWJsZSBkbXogb24gYW5​5IGFuZHJvaWQgZGV2aWNl&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

I hope this video link helps how to enable dmz on android and play coldbird online
[PPSSPP][Android]Enable DMZ Play Online Game
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqX6sAAdlU&itct=CDkQpDAYACITCPeL2pORt8UCFc27fgodwTsAOVInSG93IHRvIGVuYWJsZSBkbXogb24gYW5​5IGFuZHJvaWQgZGV2aWNl&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Big Grin

Wat of dbz tag team?