Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play on Black-seraph.com (formerly coldbird.net)
07-20-2016, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2016 08:33 PM by lumune.)
RE: [Tutorial] How to play on coldbird.net
(05-25-2016 11:57 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  Same problem here. I did everything and now I finally found out the problem no one
mentions here. The problem is our connection's NAT type. It must be Type 2 or Type
1 for you to find the players. Type 3 won't work no matter how much ports you open,
enable DMZ or UPNP. It won't work.

Now that's new, i've only got one type of NAT. Never heard about this in Routers.

(06-21-2016 05:45 AM)ErikGamer Wrote:  Hi, im trying to play tekken 6 online in coldbird but I don't see anyone in the lobby even when in the server status page shows that there are people there (myself included) I have DMZ enabled and firewall is not blocking anything relates with the emulator, any hints on what should I do?

When 2 players are in-battle on Tekken 6, they disappear from the Battle Lobby. Wait a while to see if someone shows up after the battle is over.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2016, 02:46 PM
Can you help me.. i can connect and see players in the gathering hall.. but they always broke off after loading the quest... thanks ☺
07-22-2016, 05:46 AM
(07-21-2016 02:46 PM)Heikun Wrote:  Can you help me.. i can connect and see players in the gathering hall.. but they always broke off after loading the quest... thanks ☺

This usually happens when the player who picked up the quest didn't have DMZ enabled or is behind a firewall, blocking access.
Try joining another player's quest and see if you'll break out of it, if not, then:
1. The player who picked the quest has DMZ enabled.
2. You don't have DMZ enabled and it's required to play on coldbird.net.
3. If you do have DMZ enabled, then a firewall is blocking your emulator, hence why you won't be able to create any quests for others to join, due to blocked ports.

What happens is, without DMZ your emulator try to look for the other player on Port X only, since every other port will be blocked.
But the games listen to many different ports at the same time, sometimes it's even randomized, depending on the game.
So when the player who has DMZ enabled creates a quest, the game is actually listening to ALL ports (since it can be randomized), so the emulators will be able to find an open port (since everything is open due to DMZ) eventually and connect.
But not every game accepts this behaviour, DBZ Tenkaichi Tag Team for example won't even let you see players in the lobby without DMZ.
In short, to play on coldbird.net, enabling DMZ on our routers is required.
07-25-2016, 11:13 AM
How to eneable dmz on D-link router?
08-08-2016, 11:23 PM
DMZ??
08-09-2016, 10:03 PM
I tried to play it with someone however i cant see anyone? and the prometheus server says im in the same guild hall.

PS: game is monster hunter 3rd hd

did everything the settings asked for. please help

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-11-2016, 02:44 PM
mhp3rd cant join quest, but can host
Hi, I have the same problem as hing4629. I can host quest and others mostly are able to join, even up to 3 people. However, I can never seem to join others who can host. I always got kicked and other stays.
Can anyone confirm that this is because ping variance issue between region? or is it my settings that can be fixed? I'm using 1.2.2 on ubuntu 14.04. Thanks.

(05-20-2016 05:42 AM)hing4629106 Wrote:  I am playing mhp3 on coldbird. I can play with others successfully when i am hosting the quest. However, when i join others' quests, it will disconnect when entering the quest, what is the problem? (disconnect when showing the word " starting quest")
I am using PPSSPP 1.2.2, so i don't need to speed down when joining quests right?
Thanks for help!
10-02-2016, 04:30 AM
Hey somebody can help me? I have a problem trying to connect MHP3rd in two different PC using the same Router I know there's a way to connect with WLAN and it work fine when we play using that way but we want to play with a friend far away unfortunately we only have one Router, the problem is if one enter the lobby online, the other player in the other PC can't enter and viceversa there's a way to fix it? I appreciate the incoming help
10-18-2016, 03:22 AM
(12-28-2015 05:17 AM)pansbray Wrote:  hi there, i did everything as said in video, i'm playing MHP3rd i check online user in pro.coldbird.net end see the page source its say there is 2 player play in GH1 so im join to GH1, in pro.coldbird.net status i see my username (pansbray) with other player username in same room but i cant see other player there

same problem here, i use my mobile thetering hotspot. can anybody help? Huh
11-17-2016, 10:05 AM
(10-18-2016 03:22 AM)heartless0 Wrote:  
(12-28-2015 05:17 AM)pansbray Wrote:  hi there, i did everything as said in video, i'm playing MHP3rd i check online user in pro.coldbird.net end see the page source its say there is 2 player play in GH1 so im join to GH1, in pro.coldbird.net status i see my username (pansbray) with other player username in same room but i cant see other player there

same problem here, i use my mobile thetering hotspot. can anybody help? Huh

Bros theres no wifi in a thetering hotspot and if you cannot see the other players there is 1 possibility
1. IS the other player dont have dmz on

-Aleck
PsP 3001
Pro CFW 6.60 C2
Oppo A37

GPU Renderer: Adreno(TM)306
Hardware and Board:msm8916
Ram:2

Im 13 years old!
03-05-2017, 05:58 PM
Question RE: [Tutorial] How to play on coldbird.net
Pls,help me!
I turned on the DMZ
And turned off protection,but I do not see the people in the lobby...
The coldbird site shows: I in lobby.
What could be the problem?

PS.
Should I install: For Monster Hunter games online ONLY!! (FIXES "GATHERING HALL IS FULL" BUG)?
(sorry for my English)
04-23-2017, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2017 05:45 PM by Belldandu.)
(01-02-2015 08:57 PM)lumune Wrote:  ...

Can you please update this guide to use pro.coldbird.net instead of coldbird.net
I have plans to restrict prometheus traffic to that domain, however with everyone using coldbird.net as their connection point doing so would just cause mass confusion.

Would also like to note that we now have a discord for pro.coldbird.net
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=22764
04-24-2017, 03:40 AM
how to online with ather player in mhfu
04-26-2017, 07:53 PM
hi,
why my IP address can't change
05-22-2017, 06:15 PM
Maybe if op actually updates it to pro.coldbird.net we'll see people in the rooms.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user