Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ninja Katsugeki: Tenchu Kurenai Portable
10-27-2015, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 03:00 AM by Tenchu.)
RE: Ninja Katsugeki: Tenchu Kurenai Portable
(10-11-2015 12:47 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  You're welcome and have fun.

Yeah CWCheats are nice, you can inject anything to PSP user memory with it, including code, so it's very useful tool to change how the game works without having to patch it's files. It's nice for cheats, mods, temporary compatibility patches, althrough doing so might not always be soo convenient as changing one constant argument to a syscall which name is self explainary, that was kind of lucky.^_^

It will be worth rechecking if the hack is still needed every now and then, [Unknown] puts a lot of effort into improving Atrac, so it will hopefully be fixed at some point. For that purpose, when you will need to to completely disable the hack - use [Disable] code and also restart emulation/reload from normal save for same reason as with enabling it the first time.

I am going to try this right now if it works I will be sooooooooo Happy man you are amazing!!!!! Will this work on Android though??????

(10-11-2015 12:47 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  You're welcome and have fun.

Yeah CWCheats are nice, you can inject anything to PSP user memory with it, including code, so it's very useful tool to change how the game works without having to patch it's files. It's nice for cheats, mods, temporary compatibility patches, althrough doing so might not always be soo convenient as changing one constant argument to a syscall which name is self explainary, that was kind of lucky.^_^

It will be worth rechecking if the hack is still needed every now and then, [Unknown] puts a lot of effort into improving Atrac, so it will hopefully be fixed at some point. For that purpose, when you will need to to completely disable the hack - use [Disable] code and also restart emulation/reload from normal save for same reason as with enabling it the first time.

Is there a way you can guide me through these steps for Android?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tenchu Kurenai Portable - vnctdj - 01-02-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: Ninja Katsugeki: Tenchu Kurenai Portable - Tenchu - 10-27-2015 02:30 AM