Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moga Rebel Control Mapping
12-30-2014, 06:06 PM
Moga Rebel Control Mapping
I just got the Moga Rebel mfi controller, and PPSSPP doesn't recognize left and down on the right analog stick, so they can't be mapped in settings. My controller isn't faulty, because the right stick works perfectly on other games, just not PPSSPP. Does anyone know a solution, or encountering the same problem?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Moga Rebel Control Mapping
Hey bud, yeah there's quite a few threads on here with similar issues on IOS. I use a PS3 controller with C4ALL and experience the same thing. I think MNGreat said he uses a PS4 troller with the same exact issues. Not sure if the Moga Rebel has a start and select button. Those buttons read as the same button for both us which shows up as Esc on the Keyboard in PPSSPP. Haven't seem any kind of solution yet, luckily all the other buttons seem to work fine.
12-30-2014, 11:38 PM
Yeah, I saw a couple of posts about that for c4all after I posted this. I guess it's just a PPSSPP problem on iOS 8 then, huh?
01-01-2015, 01:45 AM
Yep, its ppsspp's ios 8 build. So the issue actually affects all controllers then huh. Including true mfi controllers.
01-01-2015, 04:56 AM
Yeah, and the controller works perfectly in everything but PPSSPP. Hopefully it gets updated soon, I'm assuming it's a known issue that is being looked into...
02-05-2015, 11:09 PM
Is there any proper way to report this?
For me is a issue from before iOS 8.x

I think is a old bug that is not know by the devs.
02-05-2015, 11:11 PM
I didn't have the problem back on iOS 7. Are you using a Moga? Which one?
02-05-2015, 11:17 PM
I´m using "controllers 4 all".
02-05-2015, 11:22 PM
If you're having issues on pre-iOS 8 still, I think it's only an issue for controllers over Bluetooth. I had a controller case on my old phone that worked fine with PPSSPP
02-06-2015, 03:15 AM
Well if you go the settings area and go to control mapping, theres an option there to test analogs. Clicking it shows a screen where you can check your analogs if its working. The left nub works fine but the right shows n/a. However at the lower left of the screen theres a "keydown" text showing the buttons once pressed will show its keymap number and if its "keydown" or "keyup". Obviously pressing all buttons shows keydown and its keymap number. The left and down movement on the right nub though just shows the keymap number and "keyup" which i believe means it doesnt register its state at all. But ppsspp does recognice its keymap.

Hope you get it lol.