Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CyanoPSP
11-24-2014, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2014 04:20 PM by vnctdj.)
Wink CyanoPSP
Quote:This software is to be used a replacement for the PSP's XMB. However it's still in the works, and not stable enough for daily use. It is inspired by Android's famous custom rom, CyanogenMod. Take note, this does NOT allow you to run any android software on a PSP and it never will. The psp doesn't have the hardware capabilities to do that. The purpose of this software is to allow you to do the anything a PSP can do, with a different UI and additional features like a built in file manager and text editor. It's purpose is similar to that of iR Shell.

[Image: MPx1F4L.png]

Version: 2.3

File Format: PBP

Tested on: Windows 8.1 x64 & Android 4.4.4 Kit kat - Sony Xperia L

Compatibility: Fully functional on both devices, except any net function doesn't work. It just freezes if you try using any net functions. This homebrew only uses OsLib net functions. I am the developer of this project Smile

Latest Changes:
Code:
Features:

- Added Gmail app - only opens the mobile version of gmail.com on the internet for now.
- Added zoom function (using the analog - up/down) when viewing images. (Still needs more work)

Fixes:

- Fixed battery bar and time being showed in the RAM menu while using quick settings.
- Fixed graphical glitch encountered when pressing the home button or circle/back button when returning to home screen.
- Fixed a bunch of memory leaks.
- Fixed freezing issue in multi-tasking menu.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!DEBiFCqQ!2o2BNh6jhe...k87mQwDBl8

Source Code: https://github.com/joel16/CyanoPSP
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: CyanoPSP
Internet connection hasn't been implemented in PPSSPP yet.
Therefore it's normal that it doesn't work for the moment Smile

About your link-related problem, it's an anti-spam measure... You will be able to post links when you will have written at least 8 posts on the forums.
However, if you want to post your links right now, feel free to send me the links by PM and I could edit your post Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-25-2014, 03:12 AM
(11-24-2014 07:33 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  Internet connection hasn't been implemented in PPSSPP yet.
Therefore it's normal that it doesn't work for the moment Smile

About your link-related problem, it's an anti-spam measure... You will be able to post links when you will have written at least 8 posts on the forums.
However, if you want to post your links right now, feel free to send me the links by PM and I could edit your post Smile

Oh didn't realize that Tongue I thought PPSSPP supported online multi-player haha.
And oh right, I though it would be associated with some anti-spam thingy.
I'll PM you the links in a second Smile
11-25-2014, 04:28 PM
I have updated your first post Smile

PPSSPP do supports multiplayer, look at this subforum Wink
In fact, PPSSPP allows ad-hoc mode (even if we are extending it as we can play through the Internet), the thing that is not supported yet is the infrastructure mode.
That's why you can play with other people but you can't download in-game DLCs, for example...

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-25-2014, 06:52 PM
Oh right Smile thanks for the information.
11-25-2014, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2014 07:19 PM by vnctdj.)
You're welcome Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
12-07-2014, 01:06 AM
(11-25-2014 07:18 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  You're welcome Wink

Hi, may I have permission to use the button assets from PPSSPP in my program(this exact one)? I want to use the select/start, cross, triangle, circle, square, L and R buttons for a button testing menu. I just wanted to ask for permission instead of rudely taking it. Thank you Smile
12-07-2014, 10:11 AM
I think you should better ask Henrik directly, I suggest you to send him a PM Smile

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
12-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Alright, will do Smile