Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP does not work anymore. It used to work well though
11-24-2014, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014 02:31 AM by Whoppers.)
RE: PPSSPP does not work anymore. It used to work well though
Well, while the updated emulator looks more better and sounds more better now, The game still crashed at the same spot. Thank you anyway though, I really appreciate it. The games data said i had beaten that level 10 times in the past, i remember that level being nice to grind on. But not i just cant play it anymore.

On the bright side, i confirmed that the emulator does NOT crash during similar events of multiple enemies moving at the same time during an enemy turn, but i am experiencing a lot of new glitches in the game that were not happening months ago.

OKAY this is just weird. I think the game itself is the problem, maybe. These glitches never happened before, so i thought i would load a save state from months ago of the same playthrough. Everything that would now trigger a glitch, doesnt trigger a glitch anymore. Sounds simple enough. I guess il just catch up to where i currently was in the game from an earlier save state and cross my fingers that the glitches dont return. Maybe il just use another Disgaea rom, if there is one, to be safe.

I am not sure any of this will make much of a difference though, the glitches and crashing could always come back ;_;
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PPSSPP does not work anymore. It used to work well though - Whoppers - 11-24-2014 02:23 AM