Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Different settings for different games?
11-03-2014, 05:11 AM
Different settings for different games?
when i select game settings after launching a game, are those settings attached to that specific game? it does not seem that way to me. is there a way that i can make game specific settings?
im using ppsspp on android 4.4.4 (nexus 5)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Different settings for different games?
i wish that would work that way too, but alas, it doesnt. After seeing the code that shouldnt be impossible to implement, as most if not all methods are already implemented, dunno about smartphones. In the most horrible way just need to add a line of code each, directly in config.save and config.load. Something like, pseudocode

temp_iniFileName = (Rom.isLoaded() ? Rom.getFullName() : iniFileName);
11-03-2014, 02:21 PM
(11-03-2014 09:50 AM)fgeds Wrote:  i wish that would work that way too, but alas, it doesnt. After seeing the code that shouldnt be impossible to implement, as most if not all methods are already implemented, dunno about smartphones. In the most horrible way just need to add a line of code each, directly in config.save and config.load. Something like, pseudocode

temp_iniFileName = (Rom.isLoaded() ? Rom.getFullName() : iniFileName);

it may not be that simple (or the dev would have implemented it)
may be some one can write a third party app that couples with ppsspp and according to the rom running, puts the appropriate ini file in the directory and move others to a different place
11-03-2014, 03:37 PM
It has been already asked, and the devs plan it to future.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro