Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ppsspp v0.9.9.1-590 Direct3D9 Resolution BUGS
10-05-2014, 03:16 PM
ppsspp v0.9.9.1-590 Direct3D9 Resolution BUGS
I have been running into a few bugs on ppsspp v0.9.9.1-590 the bugs only happen when you turn on Direct3D9 rendering backend and expand screen or go full screen.
BUG EFFECTS:
  • screen area is enlarged past screen borders when full screen or in expanded views
  • running a game in full screen or expanded view makes games screen view expand past border of screen & window and makes games un-playable
  • ppsspp menu system button hit-boxes are not where they belong some button hit-boxes are next to the actual button you click. the screen is also expanded past screen border and the load button to exit buttons are not visible
  • if you put ppsspp on full screen then close ppsspp the screen looks normal in full screen after launching but if you turn full screen off in the settings the settings menu smears and gets smaller with nowhere to click due to button hit-boxes being moved

A few buttons don't work after going full screen such as the pause menu so I have to close it on my second monitor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: ppsspp v0.9.9.1-590 Direct3D9 Resolution BUGS
Yeah, these bugs are known - we need to reinitialize D3D when the window size changes but haven't written the somewhat complicated code for that yet. I'll try to find some time next week to fix it.
11-30-2016, 05:43 AM
RE: ppsspp v0.9.9.1-590 Direct3D9 Resolution BUGS
I can't full screen it doublclicking