The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Little problem with MUFU on PC
09-27-2014, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2014 05:58 PM by Aenion.)
Little problem with MUFU on PC
HI to everyone I'm new,and today I have installed ppsspp to have the chance to play again with mah luv.MHFU...ad I'm thinking:
Have I to write a presentation thread?I dunno,I didin't find anythin about it :/
I don't even know if that is the right section for the treadh...if it isn't I'm sorry :o
Well,here is the problem:
I installed ppsspp the iso of mhfu and blah blah.I also configured my ps3 controller to play,and all went nice and smooth.
'Till I had to write my name in the character creation screen.I didn't had the possibility to do it.No pop-up keyboard or similar things.I can't write my name :/
Soo...anyone knows how I can ''fix'' that?I also tried to see if there was something in the settings,but nada.
At least,I didn't see anything :<
So that's it.
P.S.:Sorry for my English if I make some mistakes but,hey wacciugannadoh.I'm actually from Italy Big Grin
Edit:Here is a screenshot.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Little problem with MUFU on PC - Aenion - 09-27-2014 04:31 PM