Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Little problem with MUFU on PC
09-27-2014, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2014 05:58 PM by Aenion.)
Little problem with MUFU on PC
HI to everyone I'm new,and today I have installed ppsspp to have the chance to play again with mah luv.MHFU...ad I'm thinking:
Have I to write a presentation thread?I dunno,I didin't find anythin about it :/
I don't even know if that is the right section for the treadh...if it isn't I'm sorry :o
Well,here is the problem:
I installed ppsspp the iso of mhfu and blah blah.I also configured my ps3 controller to play,and all went nice and smooth.
'Till I had to write my name in the character creation screen.I didn't had the possibility to do it.No pop-up keyboard or similar things.I can't write my name :/
Soo...anyone knows how I can ''fix'' that?I also tried to see if there was something in the settings,but nada.
At least,I didn't see anything :<
So that's it.
P.S.:Sorry for my English if I make some mistakes but,hey wacciugannadoh.I'm actually from Italy Big Grin
Edit:Here is a screenshot.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Information RE: Little problem with MUFU on PC
(09-27-2014 04:31 PM)Aenion Wrote:  HI to everyone I'm new,and today I have installed ppsspp to have the chance to play again with mah luv.MHFU...ad I'm thinking:
Have I to write a presentation thread?I dunno,I didin't find anythin about it :/
I don't even know if that is the right section for the treadh...if it isn't I'm sorry :o
Well,here is the problem:
I installed ppsspp the iso of mhfu and blah blah.I also configured my ps3 controller to play,and all went nice and smooth.
'Till I had to write my name in the character creation screen.I didn't had the possibility to do it.No pop-up keyboard or similar things.I can't write my name :/
Soo...anyone knows how I can ''fix'' that?I also tried to see if there was something in the settings,but nada.
At least,I didn't see anything :<
So that's it.
P.S.:Sorry for my English if I make some mistakes but,hey wacciugannadoh.I'm actually from Italy Big Grin
Edit:Here is a screenshot.

Hi there,
Did you place the green bar onto the word 'NAME', then whatever it says press to enter your name, then go down to confirm afterwards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply