Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Phantasy Star Portable 2
05-03-2016, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 11:31 AM by MNOPYZ.)
RE: Phantasy Star Portable 2
(05-02-2016 10:07 PM)ZeroX4 Wrote:  "ad hoc local chat simple" < that is not a typo that is not a joke u need version of ppsspp which have that in name
Hahaha, I probably would've thought you were joking, If I didn't already have that version Tongue

(05-02-2016 10:37 PM)onelight Wrote:  Try PPSSPP-v1.2.1-31-Adhoc_stuff-chatSimple http://soft.ctfile.com/info/S3Y44488

The older builds I add a hack adhoc fixed for GVGNP but unfortunately broken Phantasy Star Portable

Thank you so much, it works perfectly! Big Grin
Very quick answer too, and very straight forward. If only I'd known how good this forum was yesterday, it would've saved me a lot of trouble Smile
Again, thanks a lot for your help!

Maybe the Compatibility list should add this info?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2016, 03:55 AM
So i was looking to get this working multiplayer, but the game wont even load. Just a black screen when i try and run it. Ive googled everywhere but cant find a solution. Any idea what to do?
06-07-2016, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2016 08:10 PM by Nivulous.)
Just had to make an account to say this. I got it to work on a comp that had the loading glitch by downloading ppsspp on windows 8 (i copied ppsspp from my win 7 to the win 8 and it had eternal loading screen beforehand). Will try with my win 7 when my party member returns to play again!

so eternal loading screen may be a result of downloading ppsspp on win 7/vista (ive had other problems regarding this before).

Edit: No eternal loading screen after i copied the win 8 download ppsspp to my win 7 and joined myself on a mission as i decided to test it before my party member returned.
06-22-2016, 06:30 AM
Hi guys can any1 invite me to there server i would to play mh3rd portable with friends, plzz e-mail me guys [email protected]