Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 4.16 Average
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
04-28-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: Crisis CoFinal Fantasy VII
(04-28-2013 05:14 PM)smseagull Wrote:  so i got the save file and load up the game looks great but in a few seconds the app crashes every time, anyone know how to get around this

Turn off fastmem before launch as this seams to have a bug in the last few hundred builds with this game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 06:54 PM
(04-28-2013 06:30 PM)Poo-Tang Wrote:  
(04-28-2013 05:14 PM)smseagull Wrote:  so i got the save file and load up the game looks great but in a few seconds the app crashes every time, anyone know how to get around this

Turn off fastmem before launch as this seams to have a bug in the last few hundred builds with this game.

yep that did it thanks, im getting 20 fps when fighting but 30-40 when im not. anyway to make the game faster im on my nexus 7 btw
04-28-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
The game freezes after battle against bahamut, someone managed to following after this part, already tried with jpcsp, however it does not support loading the saved game in ppsspp. I've tried with older versions and I can not play after bahamut. Total frustration ....
04-29-2013, 01:49 AM
Oh, it does still freeze? What version exactly of PPSSPP are you using (it says in the titlebar / the menu screen.) If you're not using a git build, you might try one.

-[Unknown]
04-29-2013, 08:29 PM
(04-29-2013 01:49 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Oh, it does still freeze? What version exactly of PPSSPP are you using (it says in the titlebar / the menu screen.) If you're not using a git build, you might try one.

-[Unknown]

I was using version v0.7.6-173-gb603214. After searching I found a version that does not freeze after bahamut. I made a saved game and went back to the version used. When playing back'll see how to get the latest version, and I report if an error occurs. The game freezes in most or only some part in this? thank you
05-01-2013, 03:12 PM
After talking with Aerith in the park, and begins the first battle when I attack the emulator just stops working and windows closes accusing an error.
05-02-2013, 02:07 PM
same problem.
added a printscreen as evidence.
maybe it helps...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-03-2013, 02:13 PM
Yep, there are a lot of crashes after park scene. Btw you can evade that fight if you will stick to right or left side.
05-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Does anyone have a Hard Mode starting save file for this game?
05-11-2013, 09:35 AM
The voices now works in FF CC.However, the FPS go down by much!tested on my nexus 7
05-12-2013, 03:31 AM
I know that there is issue with opening video. I cant live without it (easy to find on YT), but is normal that there is missing sounds? Fight sounds are nice but it isnt Final Fantasy without voices and music
05-12-2013, 01:47 PM
VAG, MP3, PMC (or something like?), Atrac3, among some others are the sound formats supported so far, as long as there's no Atrac3+ we will not have BGM on most of the games, all there's to do is keep waiting since all the Atrac3+ decoders are property of Sony, so until devs find an open source decoder or any other way of playing these, we're stuck with the sounds we have so far.

I think this has been said a lot so far, reading helps your mind guys ;P

-Samsung galaxy S3 International version - Android 4.4.2
-Dual Core locked CPU, Clocked at 1Ghz-1.8Ghz
-Mali 400MP4 GPU Clocked from 160Mhz to 533Mhz
-1GB ram, boo..
05-15-2013, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2013 11:47 PM by finalfantasyfreak.)
i want a save file from the first save spot or some advice to get to were i can start my own save on my android version of ppsspp ihave version0.7.6-15-g9ad1c08. If you guys would help me with that i would appreciate it and thank you. oh and what it does is everytime i go to start my own game the intro is a blackscreen but i can pause it whats up with that if its in the settings what do i need to change?

oh by the way my android is the lg ls670 optimus https://www.google.com/search?q=lg+ls670...24&bih=706
05-16-2013, 12:06 AM
(05-15-2013 11:46 PM)finalfantasyfreak Wrote:  i want a save file from the first save spot or some advice to get to were i can start my own save on my android version of ppsspp ihave version0.7.6-15-g9ad1c08. If you guys would help me with that i would appreciate it and thank you. oh and what it does is everytime i go to start my own game the intro is a blackscreen but i can pause it whats up with that if its in the settings what do i need to change?

oh by the way my android is the lg ls670 optimus https://www.google.com/search?q=lg+ls670...24&bih=706

Just force speed - TAB on pc version (you will see some subtitles...this prove game running normaly) and when the intro is passed...you can play the game....
The intro is totaly blackscreen because this version of PPSSPP not support sceMPEG...so the video can't playback...
05-16-2013, 12:10 AM
i got the game but it runs really slow