Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 4.16 Average
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
03-14-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
on the first main mission with Angel, once you get to the cut scene where he talks about the apples, the screen goes white and you can see text at the bottom and then the game either freezes or crashes. ugh this is so frustrating.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Crisis CoFinal Fantasy VII
(03-14-2013 05:28 PM)Cwkeeping Wrote:  I'm playing the European pal version, I need a save from
The start of the game just after intro, I can only find saves
From end of game max powered on line. Can anyone help?
Other than that it looks great and at a playable speed on 07

Are u playing game on PC? Here, try my save (it's first mission, not training):
http://www.mediafire.com/?ct4r9797eokzps6
Check previous pages too, cuz there is one save (not mine) made just after training. Also, u can try starting new game using PPSSPP... I tried once and it worked, but it takes about 20-30 minutes (on windows) to start new game.. When u press new game u will see only black screen and u will see text but u have to wait for it to pass. U can also try to hold TAB button on you're keyboard to fastforward video (haven't tried in Crisis Core, but works in other games).

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4
03-16-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Crisis core FF7 boots, loops...
(02-23-2013 03:55 PM)djvita Wrote:  Its be en a while since vive updated ir with school and stuff. No The la test versión of git,all texts are visible and its more fluid. Voices such as activating dmv are almost fluid. I reccomend putting ir no un The playa le section (if you hace a saved gane) once vídeos work (i expect months after) this will rock!

Well the one thing is that the video scenes show text only but they still go on, though once they're over and it should get back to game it gets stuck (On android, Samsung Galaxy S3) tried on the very first videl and then the second one (about dumbapples) And it's the same.. So it still gets stuck and you have to get past the video scenes on the pc /:

-Samsung galaxy S3 International version - Android 4.4.2
-Dual Core locked CPU, Clocked at 1Ghz-1.8Ghz
-Mali 400MP4 GPU Clocked from 160Mhz to 533Mhz
-1GB ram, boo..
03-18-2013, 12:24 AM
My CC keep crashing when trying to load while on build 7d. Using iPhone 5, anyone know the issue? Tried 3 different savefiles.
03-18-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Crisis CoFinal Fantasy VII
(03-18-2013 12:24 AM)rowboat Wrote:  My CC keep crashing when trying to load while on build 7d. Using iPhone 5, anyone know the issue? Tried 3 different savefiles.

Do the save files made match the region your ISO is from? That's a common mistake. (People try to load a US region save on European ISO.) Wink
03-18-2013, 04:27 AM
works great on my samsung galaxy note 10.1, keep up the good work.
you have to load the save game to bypass first video.
03-19-2013, 12:39 AM
play using the save game from chapter 1 until chapter 4. the end of chapter 4 has some long video, i got stuck after that, is there anyway to bypass video?
03-20-2013, 02:22 PM
(03-19-2013 12:39 AM)demonlsy Wrote:  play using the save game from chapter 1 until chapter 4. the end of chapter 4 has some long video, i got stuck after that, is there anyway to bypass video?

Best way is to advance some on a psp, or try to bypass it on windows (has worked for some people) or try another emulator, whichever you'd do then just save and bring your save file back to ppsspp, that's what I did to get past the dumbapples one.

-1GB ram, boo..
03-23-2013, 05:36 AM
Have the latest build, after the 10th anniversary boot screen it gets a black screen and doesn't proceed anymore. Anyone having the same problem? My device is an iphone 4s 6.1.2
03-23-2013, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 12:16 PM by kenny43.)
(03-23-2013 05:36 AM)chipanzee05 Wrote:  Have the latest build, after the 10th anniversary boot screen it gets a black screen and doesn't proceed anymore. Anyone having the same problem? My device is an iphone 4s 6.1.2

That's when the main menu appears normally but you can't see anything as the emulator doesn't play videos yet (if you have played the game, there's a video playing on the background showing shinra and stuff), try pressing the X buttom and you should see the "New game" and "Load game" options pop up on the black screen, go on from there~
Not sure if it actually works on iOs but give it a try.

-1GB ram, boo..
03-23-2013, 12:22 PM
What if we ripped the videos out of the game? Do you think it would solve the problem?
03-23-2013, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 02:32 PM by chipanzee05.)
(03-23-2013 12:14 PM)kenny43 Wrote:  
(03-23-2013 05:36 AM)chipanzee05 Wrote:  Have the latest build, after the 10th anniversary boot screen it gets a black screen and doesn't proceed anymore. Anyone having the same problem? My device is an iphone 4s 6.1.2

That's when the main menu appears normally but you can't see anything as the emulator doesn't play videos yet (if you have played the game, there's a video playing on the background showing shinra and stuff), try pressing the X buttom and you should see the "New game" and "Load game" options pop up on the black screen, go on from there~

My bad, the other problem is that the buttons disappear after the 10th anniversary boot logo. On the 7.0d build, I experienced a white screen rather than a black but the buttons were there and I can view the new and load game options. To cut the story short, it's somehow playable on the 7.0d rather than the latest build but I can't test the game using the latter because of the glitch that I'm experiencing.
03-23-2013, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 03:03 PM by kenny43.)
(03-23-2013 02:30 PM)chipanzee05 Wrote:  

My bad, the other problem is that the buttons disappear after the 10th anniversary boot logo. On the 7.0d build, I experienced a white screen rather than a black but the buttons were there and I can view the new and load game options. To cut the story short, it's somehow playable on the 7.0d rather than the latest build but I can't test the game using the latter because of the glitch that I'm experiencing.

Yes on earlier builds non played videos were displayed all white, then raven02 changed it to actually display all black instead so on the latests dev builds is now black, anyways.. About the buttons disappearing, I haven't experienced it.. Though something similar did happen, the very first time I use a fresh installed ppsspp application, the buttons black out, and I have to exit the emulator and come back, then afterwards they don't black out anymore.

Then again lets remember I'm using the android version, not the iOs one.. So you are free to try and see if it's the same for you, but I can't promise anything

(03-23-2013 12:22 PM)geigermuller Wrote:  What if we ripped the videos out of the game? Do you think it would solve the problem?

That's an excelent idea, I had actually thought of it but as I have no idea of how to do that I never said anything LOL, but if someone could try it and report back, it would be awesome..

-1GB ram, boo..
03-24-2013, 12:23 AM
(03-23-2013 03:00 PM)kenny43 Wrote:  
(03-23-2013 02:30 PM)chipanzee05 Wrote:  

Yes on earlier builds non played videos were displayed all white, then raven02 changed it to actually display all black instead so on the latests dev builds is now black, anyways.. About the buttons disappearing, I haven't experienced it.. Though something similar did happen, the very first time I use a fresh installed ppsspp application, the buttons black out, and I have to exit the emulator and come back, then afterwards they don't black out anymore.

Then again lets remember I'm using the android version, not the iOs one.. So you are free to try and see if it's the same for you, but I can't promise anything

(03-23-2013 12:22 PM)geigermuller Wrote:  What if we ripped the videos out of the game? Do you think it would solve the problem?

That's an excelent idea, I had actually thought of it but as I have no idea of how to do that I never said anything LOL, but if someone could try it and report back, it would be awesome..

After the disappearance of the buttons I tried to touch the X button even it's not in there it worked - the new game and load game appeared. Haha. But as soon as I skipped the intro using a save file (the scene where angeal asks zack whether to hold on or proceed to wutai) the screen just goes black and doesn't go on. Maybe I'll just wait for the official and most stable build for my device. Thanks for your help! Smile
03-24-2013, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 08:22 AM by keldraco.)
play on iphone4 using 0.7V....game... very...lag...

to use the savefile create a folder name:ULUS10336DATA0 under SAVEDATA folder. then put your FF7CC save file inside ULUS10336DATA0 folder...