Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
So I'm pretty much assuming people are assholes... (angelXwind builds)
08-28-2014, 01:09 AM
So I'm pretty much assuming people are assholes... (angelXwind builds)
Maybe it's just me, but she pretty much had a script to build a git repo and post it on her site. Nothing wrong with that, and I've been asked to do the same for others on this board.

All praise, Henrik Rydgård, who went to the trouble to build this great piece of work to begin with.

My simple question is what happened, was it a server issue: her site is still up?, or just assholes complaining about nightly builds which (gasps) have bugs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2014, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014 02:40 AM by sawong107.)
RE: So I'm pretty much assuming people are assholes... (angelXwind builds)
(08-28-2014 01:09 AM)Stanton Wrote:  Maybe it's just me, but she pretty much had a script to build a git repo and post it on her site. Nothing wrong with that, and I've been asked to do the same for others on this board.

All praise, Henrik Rydgård, who went to the trouble to build this great piece of work to begin with.

My simple question is what happened, was it a server issue: her site is still up?, or just assholes complaining about nightly builds which (gasps) have bugs.

There was a thread on Reddit which said it -might- (no one is sure) have to do with emulators in general. Someone said the GBA4IOS developer received a DMCA takedown notice, but the GBA4IOS site is still up and running. Karen did have the Nintendo DS emulator on her site and I did notice all the emulators on her site are now gone. I don't think it had anything to do with PPSSPP, specifically. Maybe there were other headaches associated with emulators in general that she just didn't want to deal with. I can't post the link, but if you Google it you should be able to find it.

I have a general question for you since you seem to be knowledgeable about builds. Any idea where we can get the latest iOS builds or how to transfer the DEB file (I can't seem to find it in my phone)? I would like to get the new iPhone when it comes out and if there are no convenient ways to get the latest PPSSPP builds, then I may consider just getting an Android phone instead (somewhat of a silly reason, but I can't be the only one, right?). I'm assuming this question is going to be popping up once the new iPhones come out... I did try the BiteYourApple repo, but when I tried to install it, it apparently conflicts with Karen's build and I'm too scared to try to delete Karen's build for fear of not being able to re-install PPSSPP at all again.

Thanks in advance.
08-28-2014, 04:20 AM
Read this in Github

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/6764
08-28-2014, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 07:43 PM by sawong107.)
Thanks! Can confirm this works. I miss the almost daily builds by Karen, but guess I don't need to have the very latest as it seems the newer PPSSPP versions can run most games without many problems.

Nice to see that Henrik said there will also be iOS builds in the future.
08-28-2014, 11:40 PM
i think is for the nds4ios (infininitedev) problems whit nintendo.since she hosted the nds4ios in angelxwind.net.
09-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Automated builds of PPSSPP for iOS, OS X, Linux, and Android are now available - see this thread for more information: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=13059

-angelXwind sinks back into her hiding hole-