Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is/are your favorite game(s) of all time? (any system)
08-18-2014, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2014 06:40 PM by AlphaKennyTime.)
What is/are your favorite game(s) of all time? (any system)
I hate almost every game I play. Most games I've ever played always had issues that ruined the games for me. I've played a lot of games throughout my life but so far only one game has really impressed me... MGS: Peace Walker. I actually had fun sneaking around and watching all the cutscenes. I enjoyed it so much I played through the whole thing again on ppsspp.

There are some tough fights but those are optional spec ops that are almost made just for the multiplayer. Unlike other games there are no OP bosses in the story, no annoying enemies that spam the same move, no dumb animations I can't cancel and die because of them, no god mode AI that know where you are at all times because ONE of them saw you, etc. The only other *real* MGS game I've played is MGS4 and I loved it too but it gave me headaches if I played for too long. I liked that one too.

PS: If you're curious you can name some games and I'll tell you why I hate them if I played them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: What is/are your favorite game(s) of all time? (any system)
Well, here is the list of the top 15 games for me!!

1-The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
2-Super Mario Galaxy e Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
3-The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (Snes)
4-Super Mario 64 (N64)
5-The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (Gamecube)
6-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
7-Super Mario World (Snes)
8-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Gamecube)
9-Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
10-Chrono Trigger (Snes)
11-Final Fantasy 7 (PS1)
12-Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube)
13-Resident Evil 2 (PS1)
14-Mass Effect Trilogy (PC)
15-Super Mario 3 (Nes)

Yeah, you can say I’m a Nintendo fanboy and it’s true!! I hate the idea that most of great games just never comes out for Nintendo consoles… but Zelda and Mario are the best games I’ve ever played in my entire life!!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
08-19-2014, 08:54 PM
In no order:

Xenogears
Xenoblade Chronicles
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy X
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS remake version)
Dragon Quest VIII
Persona 2 (both Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment)
Persona 3
Persona 4
Shadow of the Colossus
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill (1, 2, 3)
Kingdom Hearts (the first one was the best)
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Earthbound
08-21-2014, 01:28 AM
I don't played many games, but some of my favorites are:

(no in order)

NFS Underground 2
NFS Most Wanted
NFS Carbon
NFS Undercover
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin
Medal of Honor Vanguard
Medal of Honor Rising Sun
Medal of Honor European Assault (still playing)
Thrillville Off The Rails (fun...)
God of War 2 (not finished, my memory card corrupted and I lost my progress Confused)
Shining Force EXA (good action rpg)

These games I've played on PS2, PC and my android phone. I hope i didn't forget any one. Big Grin

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
08-21-2014, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 02:01 AM by The Phoenix.)
(08-21-2014 01:28 AM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  I don't played many games, but some of my favorites are:

(no in order)

NFS Underground 2
NFS Most Wanted
NFS Carbon
NFS Undercover
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin
Medal of Honor Vanguard
Medal of Honor Rising Sun
Medal of Honor European Assault (still playing)
Thrillville Off The Rails (fun...)
God of War 2 (not finished, my memory card corrupted and I lost my progress Confused)
Shining Force EXA (good action rpg)

These games I've played on PS2, PC and my android phone. I hope i didn't forget any one. Big Grin
You only missed out the best NF Speed game - NFS Underground Huh
08-21-2014, 04:23 PM
As I said, these are the games I've played, I still not played the NFS Underground. Sad
I'll get one for PS2. Smile

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
10-15-2014, 08:01 AM
I like the zelda series on my handheld.
And final fight series.
Why do you hate these games? lol

Please do not hate them, because you hate them i'll hate you. LOL

My favorite thing is playing emulator games(GB games) on my jxd s7800b. Are you keen on retro games?
10-15-2014, 07:19 PM
I have played alot of games on alot of systems(old and new consoles and PC) but my favourite games are those with a good story and really fun gameplay. If you liked Metal gear solid i'm sure you will love these:

10-Crash bandicoot 2/crash bandicoot 3(PS1 exclusive)- This games have almost no story however the gameplay is great!

9-Digimon World 2003(PS1 Exclusive)- Probably the first rpg i played good story(nothing groundbreaking... but nice) and gameplay similar to pokémon games.

8-Far Cry 3(PS3/XB360/PC)-This was the game that made me look diferently to first person shooters, the villain(Vaas) in this game WOW O.O

7-Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3(PS2/ps3/XB360)-This game is my favourite fighting game, really good gameplay and story similar to the show! I also like tenkaichi 3 but i prefer 2D fighters.

6-Rayman Origins(ps3/x360/psvita/xboxone/ps4/pc)-I know this game looks for kids xD but this is the best platform game i have played. The final levels become really hard(hard but NOT unfair).

5-Assassins creed 2and AC:Revelations(ps3/xb360/PC)-Most people thing this games are the same every year but i thing the most important thing is the story not the graphics and the story in these 2 is great! AC2 is better than revelations but i rlly liked the revelations ending.

4- God of War 3(PS3 Exclusive)- I love the 3 god of war games but this is probably my favourite because of the ending... in my opinion it was the perfect ending to this series. (God of War:Ascension had good graphics but the story was SHIT! the 2 god of war's from psp are good)

3-Max Payne 3(All 3 max payne games are awesome but this had more cinematic feeling)(PS3/Xb360/PC)- This game has a really dark story, it talks about the worst human actions like organ trafic, cold bloded murder,torture,etc I really recomend it!

2-Uncharted 3(PS3 exclusive) - This was the first game i played when i got a ps3, i had never played any uncharted so i didnt had high expectations for this but only after 5min in the game i was loving the movie-like gameplay and story!! After playing it i bough other uncharted.

1-The Last of Us(PS3 Exclusive) - WOW! This game is nearly perfect! Great gameplay, story, characters, voiceacting, everything! Not the tipical zombie game/movie. My favourite game of all time. Wish this game came out for PC,xbox and wii u because this is a masterpiece! (Cant wait to play it on Rpcs3 emulator)

There are other games i love like: super mario:6 golden coins,conkers bad fur day(really funny game xD),Rayman2,Pokémon gold,uncharted 2,etcetc ,but these are probably my favourites(unless i forgot xD).

Note: There are some games i havent played yet(But will play!) that i heard they have great story like Red Dead Redemption, bioshock, grim fandango,to the moon,etc
10-16-2014, 07:20 AM
SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS. The BEST game ever on earth!

Sorry but this game even beats The Last of Us.

The Signature!
10-16-2014, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 07:51 AM by cybercjt.)
NFS: Carbon (PC)
GTA: San Andreas (PC)
Battle Realms (PC)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst and Storm Revolution (PC)
Tales of the Abyss (PS2)
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PS2)
Persona 3 FES or Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 (PSP/PS2)
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix (PS2)
Tekken 1-6
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Series (PSP)
K-ON! Houago Live!! (or HD ver.) (PSP)(PS3 HD ver. emulated on PPSSPP)
God Eater 2 (PSP)
Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi Series

so many other crap Big Grin

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
10-16-2014, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 09:31 AM by Haseeb.)
Best Naruto game : Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 (PS2) , Storm series is good but Ultimate Ninja 5 is the best!
Best DBZ game : Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 ... Raging Blast 2 and Infinite world are 2nd.
Best Tekken game : ALL ! but Tekken Tag 2 , Tekken 5 , Tekken Tag are the best.
Best Resident Evil game : ALL! , I love RE , but REmake (gamecube) and RE5 are the best
Best Racing game : Burnout games

And here is the ****BEST GAME EVER MADE**** = Shadow of the Colossus. The only perfect game I've ever played , really , it couldn't be any better.

The Signature!
10-17-2014, 02:27 AM
How about Final Fantasy series?
I often play it on my jxd s7800b and PC.

My game consoles:
GB
PS3
JXD S7800B